or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - UserBob

Well when you make them models, if you can, make is to you can use rotatepitch, so they rotate in the right directions and that script would be easy. For example, the power leaver for the traps aways roates 180 from base with rotatepitch No matter how you orient it in game. (If I remember correctly)

Simply waittill trigger, then rotatepitch the spinning handle, wait, rotatepitch the handle (if done), wait, rotate pitch the door, connectpaths, make door nosolid. Playing sound during each rotate and when door opens would be cool too.
I was originally thinking of doing something like that but someone told me it would be easier and use less space just to put it in maya and create an anim
9 years ago
That's a nice looking door man. You should turn it into four separate models and make it work! Have one for the spinning handle, one for the bars, one for the door, and one for the frame with the hinges and locks. Maybe five if you want the handle to open it to turn then too. I don't know how to make it a model, but I hear you can make it a .ma file from radiant and then make the model in maya. I mean you could make it work like it is, but that is a lot of script_brushmodels then.
Thanks dude! I was planning on making it a model and animating it but I have no idea how to animate. If anyone knows how to animate and you'd like to help I'd love that  ;D
9 years ago
When you change your FOV and dolphin dive it will reset the FOV to default. Also diving and swimming is a little glitchy even when I'm host, thats to be expected though lol

Double Post Merge: March 23, 2015, 02:06:47 am
I found another bug. Whenever I kill a zombie on these stairs the corpses bug out and fly around, or they fall over and teleport up a foot.
9 years ago
Just played it a bit more with my friend, I went down on round 5 with an Olympia and when I tried to shoot my pistol it switched to the Olympia (with no ammo even tho I had ammo before I went down) and back to my pistol
9 years ago
I'm so extited for this I cant evan spell
9 years ago
The FX for that AE4 looks so fucking good, can't wait Stevie :o
9 years ago
This looks so cool! It kind of reminds me of the BO2 Tranzit station, no idea why
9 years ago
The map looks pretty cool so far, I'd recommend using a different program to record next time tho :)
9 years ago
SOLVED IT

It was because of a prefab for a wallbuy I had downloaded but not added the correct/all KVP's for.
9 years ago
I had been adding models and made a swinging body (model from MOTD) when this happened, I deleted it and tried again. Same problem. I also tried deleting all my large brushes (light grid, skybox, etc) still nothing worked. I deleted some of the other models I added and once again... nothing.

I'll try deleting all my custom models and compiling in a bit. I'll also try making it detail brushes. I could try adding some caulk to misc areas but I dont think that would change anything
9 years ago
I have a few big brushes (skybox lightgrid etc) but I added all of those way back when I had started making the map. A few people seem to think that's the problem but I can't think what it could be that I recently added (I've been porting models)
9 years ago
I had this Error too. I think make the map a little bit smaller

MrDunlop4
I still need to add to my map, will this stop me from doing that?
9 years ago
umm with this user i sownloaded it and when i install it and use it in my map it has the aa_defoult in some places can u please say how to fix it and btw it is a good peice of work
That's my bad actually, I think I used some custom textures on the door. Could you post a pic of what parts have missing textures? I'll re-upload it
9 years ago
This is what the console says when it CTD after I launch my map. What did I do?

9 years ago
I made this door along with some other things for my map. Considering I got alot of good feedback and it took me a long time I decided to release it for others to use.

[WARNING] This prefab uses about 450 brushes, if you're near the brush limit don't download this. Make one in Maya!

If you use this in your map please credit me for it
9 years ago
Loading ...