Forum Profile

Profile Link
Real name
trey
Country
us
Local Time
April 19, 2024, 05:59:36 am
this script is used to play a random song , sfx, or vo clip it is very basic but can be easily expanded and implimented into your map.
will need to be modified for black ops 3 if you plan to use it in that game as the gsc language changed a bit but will work fine as is in WAW and BO1
[code...
1 year ago
so i been working on a map for a while and wanted to put in hud elements i got text based huds working fine but am having issues with making hud icons. do i need to create them as textures for referencing and also the function createicon in maps\mp\_hud_util just refuses to work it gives me unknown ...
1 year ago
was trying to reply but my post is locked but the answer is i did fix my original code and it works fine now but got a question i have been trying to make an audio egg using an array and am not the best with arrays at all but here is the idea, i want to use an array to play a song based on the order...
3 years ago
i was working on a map and managed to do something to it not sure what but when i load it in radiant it takes me to unnamed.map witht the texures i had in use shown in the texure window but no map everything vanished i have a copy compiled that has everything where i left off but have no idea how to...
3 years ago
i been working on a map off and on when i have time been months since ive done anything to it but started working on it again to practice coding, will admit not the best at it i never took a class or anything so here is the issue i have, was working on a music easter egg and a few months ago had it ...
4 years ago
Loading ...