or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - timelordalex

well, there's the current version, which has 1.1, just ask Scob nicely  :please:

yeah theres no point downloading now though as im not on my new pc.
8 years ago
honestly i was kinda looking forward to a decent but basic survival map with 1.1 to play when my get my new PC... oh well, perhaps still a version with 1.1?
8 years ago
Going with mostly Infinity Ward weapons from COD4-Ghosts this time instead of the only MW2. With the except of a few Treyarch weapons.

Will you add a few WWs in this time? Rust misses them.
8 years ago
There was an awesome looking firing range zombie map a few years that was practically done, but for issues with the mapper, the map never got released to the public, so this will be the first, and this doesn't look too bad, retains the OG firing range and not Studio.

Though i like the idea of a Studio Zombie map, where how you have each theme/area of the map represents a different zombies map, and the zombies spawn akin to the theme you are in.
8 years ago
can someone link me to cellblocked- if it was any good
8 years ago
Semi-Portalled, all buildings are, not so much the outside. Runs at 91FPS constant on my 570 @ 1080p with all settings at max.

As for perks, includes all UGX Mod perks, expect Stamin up which will be in another update, don't know why the size of the map would affect perks tho. They work fine on a map 5000 units big and same for a map 100 units. :)

I agree, i just didnt see PHD in any images, had me worried, no perk limit i take it?
8 years ago
man this looks cool, a simple survival map with v1.1 on it - but i must ask is the map portalled? does the map run well? and does this have all the perks? seems like a small map for 12(?) perks?
8 years ago
I meant it as in apparently it is possible to receive the Mark 2 on Origins from the box even if you don't have DLC 3.
8 years ago
Already have the Galil. Would like the have the AN-94 in the map if anyone can help ;)

Ray Gun Mark 2? The gun i believe is in Origins and DLC 3 is not required for it.
8 years ago
I say every map should have a proper decent WW, even if 3arc isn't living up to that these days
8 years ago
did you manage to get the shrink ray working in this Ege?
8 years ago
could you still not fix the galil or commando - they're the 2 best weapons, also what WWs did you pick?
8 years ago
I think this looks awesome, dont care whether dragons are in it or not really, they already appeared in Der Eisendrache so shouldn't be much surprise, so glad some old guns are back, and excited to see what I hope is Mark 3 (which goes in all maps) - the trailer for the map at least made me more pumped than the other DLCs, it is a shame i must wait till August to play this.
8 years ago
Isn't that how it works on Moon itself? That's one of the features that makes it balanced.

No on moon, once the zombie starts floating you can then walk through them, but on maps like overrun for instance you can't walk through the bodies till they're gone, and i got stuck because of this and got killed by new spawning zombies, this being there just makes the gun useless in certain situations.
8 years ago
I'm impressed by this, love something akin to Moon, will be keeping my eye on this, man just imagine the stuff we could do with BO3 mods. However I know the Wave Gun is not yours but do you know if it fixes the big issue of the dead floating bodies blocking you and subsequently getting you killed? It seems to be like this for most maps that have it implemented.
8 years ago
Loading ...