or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - timelordalex

Nice, but i kinda wanted to see this move to BO3
8 years ago
Pretty sure PC is capable of more than PS4 , it is likely to do with console limits more than BO3s
8 years ago
the L4 siege works different in zombies compared to MP i think, what you described is how the weapon is meant to work.
8 years ago
This does not look better than 3arcs, not even close, just seems rather stupid, i prefer the more serious take on zombies which 3arc provides - and having seen the interview for the mode, they are copying a lot of stuff anyway, magic wheel - magic box, special card things - gobblegum, but made it seem like everything was original. I do like though the idea of everyone putting money towards doors,  being able to reclaim your gear upon a death, and something to do whilst you're dead - which may prevent more players from quitting as they can earn there way back in and get their weapons back, the bank returning too i like. I however do not wished to be fucked over like i was with BO3 release, so will likely wait till the game reduces in price.
8 years ago
Playlists control the amount of players connected and it's capped at 4.
So it'd only work as 2v2.

If this is so, call me disappointed, grief was so much fun in BO2 and it should be in BO3, and i heard there is coding within BO3 to support Grief.
8 years ago
only just seen this masterpiece today
8 years ago
i wouldnt mind seeing the giant done right - like more areas etc, better weapon set, I'd also take requiem over comosea. ZCTs Zebba farms i'd love to see which may even happen. I agree on CPH.  I think maps like PV would be interesting as well.
8 years ago
Noice. I have a shitty CPU AMD Athlon II X2 255, also 8GB RAM (max for current motherboard), shitty AMD Radeon HD 5670, 2TB HDD (actually 1.81TB) and the other 320GB HDD (actually 298GB) and Windows 10. And I have BenQ RL2455HM 24 inch monitor - it's really great.
What's your motherboard?

we have the same monitor

MSI gaming motherboard - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B014YN672S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
8 years ago
Yay! No more complaints about the map sucking because you are not able to play the map!  :please:
Anyways, its awesome you are going to be able to move forward with the community to Black Ops 3 - hopefully sooner than later...
What's the specs on your new setup?

In all fairness there are some maps I am not fond off even if i can play them or not.

Setup is i5, 8gb ram (for now), GTX 1060, 1tb HDD, 240gb SSD, Win 10. I also have a new 24inch monitor.
8 years ago
As I'm sure many of you know I used an old shitty laptop to play WaW - in minimum settings and everything - but no more, i now have the PC to experience custom maps in full glory, in addition i got BO1/3 to experience the mods/maps for them yet to come. So if any of you would like to play with me at some point so I can experience everything properly, let me know :)
8 years ago
I went for the shrink ray and wave gun - they are not only my favourite WWs, but they're not in enough decent maps imo
8 years ago
just purchased BO off of Steam for the soul purpose of playing this map... :gusta:

Me too ish, i got the steam key for £5, i refuse to pay £20 which is what Steam wanted.
8 years ago
Try the link I sent you instead.

could you not send it to me as well?
8 years ago
the stupid captcha wont load keeps saying error and reload the page which does nothing
8 years ago
download not working?
8 years ago
Loading ...