or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Tim Smith

They are private atm as far as I know since they aren't finished
Tru

Spoiler: click to open...
Never had motivation to finish it lol
6 years ago

3 words changed the hole meaning, read it again. I was talking in script, already know that he has the weapons done already.
6 years ago
Nice work fam.
6 years ago
I can't really remember who helped me to do it, but make cents talked about the normal in here. Maybe you can just edit it to be _upgraded_upgraded in the script.

https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8396.msg91080.html#msg91080
6 years ago
Maybe its a sign you should finally buy the game?  ;)
+1.

I used to think it's good if your friend like from US and you're from UK to help get a better connection after all for like the distance. Idk, I might be wrong.
6 years ago
Try typing in console:
devmap nazi_zombie_dust2
or
spmap nazi_zombie_dust2
That's for cheating or devs only, just do map mapname.
6 years ago
you can count the zombies on the screen one by one without modtools or modifications to the files :please: works every time...
Lmao
6 years ago
I am NOT lazy and I don't know why it needs t4m I tried to open it without t4m the first time and it crashed then I opened it on t4m and it worked

Double Post Merge: May 20, 2018, 12:41:21 pm

and there he even edited his post to put a t4m link to download

Typical misunderstanding. lol
6 years ago
Wait, what ?

Since when we use scripts to change skyboxes ? It's all done in Radiant ffs
6 years ago
I'm sorry but why it needs T4M? Oh wait you're just lazy to comment some fx/sounds.
6 years ago
They released modtools for bo1 but it seems they forgot bo2 but I think they did that for a reason because the consoles were having a rough time running maps.

Look at tranzit for example, they added fog and lava just to make sure the consoles could run it.

I don't think they are going to release their modtools to the community but maybe in the next bo game.

Talking about fog and lava, I had an unexpected glitch the other day when i was playing. For some reason I was going to Town throu diner and when I was jumping from the lava and knifing denzins the screen froze and didn't get updated. That's was really weird, i mean i can hear myself and play but the screen never get updated, it was sad thou. lol

Back to OP:
I don't think we will ever get BO4 mod tools, judging for the mp footage from Noahj. It's just the same bo3 mp with some new stuff in it. I don't really know about the engine, but who knows.
6 years ago
Uh, do you have these things?
It's on Steam, buy Black Ops 1 on steam and you get the game + mod tools under Tools.

As for the Radiant, it can be found.  ::)
6 years ago
Long time I did the update for myself but I never shared it so why not!
Right on, I'm giving this another go :D
6 years ago
So, you use COD5 Radiant(Map Maker) to make maps, and use COD7 mod tools to build mods?
No, it's all the Black Ops mod tools. Combined with a community made Radiant.
6 years ago
I use _audio.csc and it works ok and is fairly easy to setup without any scripting.
Copy the header and an ambient alias from a zombie sound csv into a new csv. Electric or wind sounds are good examples to start with
Replace path with your sound. Convert your sound. Copy _audio.csc into your mods/mapname/clientscripts folder.
Open audio csc and there is 3 getstructarray parts.
They use a script_label kvp on script_ structs
Emitter
Looper
Random
And
Script_sound kvp for the sounds name.
I do all my sounds with script_label random and looper because emitters didn't work the way I expected.

Credit goes to Codmoddd1235
6 years ago
Loading ...