or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Tim Smith

This site has a death machine script and provides the assets for the bo1 minigun. http://customcodmapping.foroactivo.com/t160-custom-powerupdeath-machine

It had some weird glitch iirc. I don't recall what it was, but it was something related to having the Death machine forever iirc.
6 years ago
Wrong section bro.
6 years ago
Also, before you do anything. Make a copy of the original file.
6 years ago
I'm guessing he's using a disk ver of waw right?
I believe so, Steam auto patches any game so I would have to presume that's the case.
6 years ago
(NOT A BOX MAP)

might look like it at first 1st floor and second floor but the basement has a pool and 2-3 room going out. more info on that bit later.

Were's the love I do not dis any other map editors work why pick on me also if you don't like the map give me idea's on make it better or add too the map.

Enjoy anyway

sylvanmartin out for a week of work see ya on sat 16 work on my map of and on.
Not picking, and if I'm. That's because you need to do better than this.

It's a shame after all these years of WaW mod tools came out, people still make maps like this. Just look at what other "REAL" mappers are producing us till this day. You should take inspiration (not stealing) from them.

Anyways, hope you get better on your mapping skill and do better than this.

6 years ago
You have a old version or your friend has an old version of the map you're downloading (ex: you download der riese v2 and your friend has der riese v1)
I think he's meaning game patches, I don't think he's done them correctly.
6 years ago
Try reinstalling the whole game. Make sure you have the modtools patch.
Woah Woah there champ, you don't run off at people telling them to reinstall anything. That's a bad habit.
Also the game has nothing to do with loading Radiant anyway.

Can you open other maps? If so your map file is broken I guess.
6 years ago
Is this any better in your opinion? despite it's a remaster OF A BOX MAP.
6 years ago
Finally someone found it! Great job  ;)

TBH, all I did was training zombies near spawn and my friend did almost all the Easter egg. lol

Except for the new part, we were running coz we didn't have perks and "IT" showed in front of us. So we grabbed it and kept looking for it's place and then we found it and we escaped. Again Loved the new twist. Great work :)
6 years ago
Well we finished it with the new update, thanks again fam. Super fun :D
6 years ago
Loved the new update, played for like an hour and it's still as much amazing as it first came out.

I noticed something thou, when the AK-12 runs out of ammo. It doesn't switch to the other gun.

That can be easily fixed by NOT ticking this:

Still a great map, great job. :D 
6 years ago
Will there be limit of perks in the final version? And is there going to be a kind of "open beta" in the future?
Since he's too lazy to reply, here:

6 years ago
Should I even say something ?
6 years ago
Loading ...