or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Dust

You can upload it to a site like Imgur then use the link that is under "Forum Post" or something like that, and paste it in your topic.
8 years ago
I coudln't get your other images to work besides the first 2, please upload the images again and post it as a comment on this topic, so I can fix them.
8 years ago
Hey,

The problem I am getting isn't only for this tutorial, but always when trying to follow tutorials since I started using UGX mod :S . When I edit a file, and close it, I get a popup asking if I want to change the filew in the archive. When I click yes, I get a new popup saying "access denied"

Could anyone help me with this?

You need to drag the file out of the .IWD, edit it, then put it back in the IWD.
8 years ago
There's a 10GB game update. I have restarted steam 5 times now and still only have got the super small update for the mod tools themselves.

I have already installed the game update, but the mod tools still says its going to take 40 minutes to download.
8 years ago
It's 58.2kb

Really? So why is it taking me 40 minutes to download.
8 years ago
There is a update for BO3 mod tools on steam, if you guys wasn't aware. It should download automatically. Fingers crossed, it is the rest of the assets.

Doesn't tell me how big the size is though.
8 years ago
Congrats on being the first person to post a bo3 map to this site!

Will definitely play it later.
8 years ago
Just export the model that you want, you can search for xmodel export tools online, then follow this tutorial to convert it for bo3 https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/BO3+%7C+Adding+custom+models
8 years ago
Your image doesn't work. Tried clicking it as well and it says that the site can't be reached
8 years ago
How can we change the starting weapon? Is it as simple as editing something in the zone/scripts? If so please tell me the code, much appreciated thanks!

Also from now on, please look at the Tutorials section before asking a question like this, this is the 3rd topic i've seen asking the same thing, when a simple look at the tutorial section would have granted them the answer.

Heres the tutorial desk if you cant find it http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/board,91.0.html
8 years ago
it says its a virus

Its a false positive. No maps on this site have viruses.
8 years ago
Thanks :) Yeah it was very easy  to understand for a beginner :D

I try to go in depth with my tutorials so even someone who is using the mod tools for the very first time, can still understand it.
8 years ago
Map looks good so far! Glad to hear my Widows Wine tutorial helped you ;)
8 years ago
That tutorial is for World at War, not Black Ops 3. You would have to change a lot of the code functions since many of them is not available(or has different names) in black ops 3.

There is a gravity KVP already available in Radiant on the worldspawn, but I don't know how to make it for only 1 area, or if it even works.
8 years ago
Loading ...