Profile Link
Country
es
Local Time
April 26, 2024, 03:16:30 am

Contact & Social Links

Steam
Youtube
If you can go back to Radiant and open your map, press Ctrl+Shift+K to let Radiant point you some errors and in the log down your 2D view there will be the explanation of that error. Some of them will be probably about lightgrid which seeing your screenshot this is the point where the compile proces...
9 years ago
Yeah sorry I called it a GSC file only because I'm still opening that kind of files with Notepad++ also as the GSC's. So I copied the "main.menu" located in "root/raw/ui" and placed in "root/mods/mapname/ui" and renamed it as "custom_main.menu". Replaced all i...
9 years ago
I don't think so, I'm reading again the tutorial from the wiki and the only thing about soundaliases is creating that file "menu_music.csv" that goes in "root/raw/soundaliases". I'm reading also a GSC called main.menu in the directory "root/raw/ui" but I don't know what...
9 years ago
Did you read the post? I described all the process and detailed where is the file before being converted and after. As the tutorial says. I checked how the sound is generated in root/raw/sound/music_mainmenu after deleted it just for check if it generates a new one when converting. I build the sound...
9 years ago
Hi, I followed the tutorial on the wiki perfectly but the song is not playing when I launch my mod, it still appears the default one.

I don't know where the problem could be, I extracted one channel from a song, edited it a bit and exported as WAV (Microsoft) format with Unsigned 8-Bit PC...
9 years ago
Right click on the radiant .exe or the shortcut, go to compatibility and enable an option called "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings"

This also pissed me off for a long time since I tried that option and worked for me  :rainbow:
9 years ago
Loading ...