or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - SoulTaker

Well right off the bat I like the idea of the map and the layout, but my main dislike of the map are the sounds...all the ported weapons have no reload sounds and not sure but the M27 and Mauser both have the thompson fire sounds.
:l
Also the monkey sound seems to be gone? I throw a monkey and it stands still till it explodes and the zombies ignore it.
10 years ago
Not much to say but good luck with the map. Work on the map and details then add the features and guns!
:)
10 years ago
Whoa the Bogeyman from Silent Hill Downpour !!:O amazing !:D as a big fan of the Silent Hill games I can't wait !
10 years ago
Looks good so far. :)
10 years ago
I saw thanks  ;D weapons look good to!
10 years ago
Glad to see you taking feedback from your most recent map. I don't mind if the sound is different as long as it suites the gun and sounds good but when it's no sound or the sound it terrible it bugs me. Good luck with this project!
10 years ago
Any help? :\ Sorry for bugging...
10 years ago
The map is to hard to enjoy to be honest. Right from the start the boss zombie runs at you like there's no tomorrow. Not to mention the other zombies are fast as well. It's hard to just stop and shoot because the boss zombie is literally almost right behind you...
10 years ago
Played it a couple times really fun map. The only problem other then the things you mentioned was sometimes the dogs did not spawn.

EDIT: Whoops didn't catch you updated it. I downloaded then had to go do some paperwork for college. I'll play some more in the morning!
:D
10 years ago
Yeah, I'll be using a better version than Bam's old one that was used in SOG.
Awesome look forward to this map man.
:D
10 years ago
Looks very cool ! Can't wait.
:) SOG has to be in my top 5 maps can't wait for this one.

EDIT: Also may I suggest a Black Ops style Stamina Up? Whenever I got the Stamina Up in SOG it was rather annoying running like the Flash.
10 years ago
https://www.mediafire.com/?u9pnn8oopcqq24f

That should do the trick.

Thanks I'll give you some feedback after a game or two.
10 years ago
yeah I don't know what its up with that but it isn't my mod. After a while the IWD or FF with the weapons just implodes for no reason and this happens because of it.

Want me to upload a version with the weapons for you?

Sure I like the idea. :)
Thank you very much !
10 years ago
Had a very quick playthrough not sure if this is intended but it's most likely a glitch are you supposed to have the "Default Weapon" as your first gun?And if so for how long?
10 years ago
Well after playing the update a couple times I gotta say good job and good job to all the people who helped you JBird. :)
Only problems I've had or minor things that annoyed me was the map sometimes will not run sometimes gotta run it a few times to make it work, and the gas level explosion from a quad seems a little to far. Also not sure if it's a 2 or 3 hit to down you.
10 years ago
Loading ...