January 21, 2020, 12:01:25 pm

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
it
Local Time
April 19, 2024, 12:51:51 am
[I HAVE T4M AND I'M USING IT]

OK, Reaper, I read some replies, and I think the problem I have is related to an anti-cheat. Is this correct?

Server script compile error
unknown function
maps\_challenges_coop::unlockAttachment(
attachmentunlocker );
(see ...
6 years ago
You play it normally as intended without cheats.

I never said that I don't know what an anti-cheat is: I just can't play even after removing my one.
7 years ago
Excuse my ignorance, but I don't know exactly how to remove my anti-cheat. In fact, I'm not even sure of which it is. I have PunkBuster, I deleted the "pb" folder and all the files that had "pb" written in their names, but it still doesn't work. Can anyone please m...
7 years ago
I was searching for it too, but I haven't found it yet. I have a very similar font, though: Edo SZ. I know that's not what we were searching for, but we should be content with this (at least, until we finally find it).

Here is a link to download Edo SZ: [url=http://www.dafont.co...
7 years ago
-you could for example just create a new folder in your \root\mods\ folder, name it COMPILE_FF for example.
-then open launcher, go to the mod-builder tab, and put everything you want to compile in the .ff in t...
7 years ago
Hello,
I would like to compile a .ff file (I'm trying to modify an already existing map, adding mechanics from other maps in it), but I have not found a way to compress multiple folders into a .ff file anywhere yet.
Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks to the ones who wi...
7 years ago

Signature

Loading ...