or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sgtpeppercorn

are you talking about coloring existing textures by selecting verts on patches then pressing G for the color/alpha window?
https://twitter.com/SirJammmy/status/867407065144283136
According to zeroy, there's already tutorials out there on how to do this, but I can't find any.
7 years ago
When trying to compile my map, I get this following error during the linking process:

********************************************************************************
UNRECOVERABLE ERROR:
  EXE_ERR_COULDNT_LOADmaps/zm/zm_outlands.d3dbsp

Linker will now terminate.
********************************************************************************

==================================================
Linker summary:

There were no errors or warnings.

==================================================

I haven't had this happen with any of my maps before, and I've even gone as far as copying every asset in my map and placing it in a new one. I've seen people have a similar problem from WaW, but their solutions were all different and didn't help me at all. How can I figure out what's going wrong?
7 years ago
This is quite simple, create a trigger_multiple and add "end_game" as shown: (MAKE SURE AI_AXIS and NOTPLAYER are CHECKED AS WELL)

(Image removed from quote.)

Thanks for this, you made my week.
7 years ago
I've been seeing a lot of talk recently about "color correcting" in radiant. How are people doing this?
7 years ago
I am having a problem with building my lighting for my map. When I click the lightning bolt to update, it processes for a split second and then stops abruptly without very poor quality lighting. This happened very suddenly with my map and I can't think of anything that I could have done to cause this. I've tried grabbing my sun and sky volumes from other maps as well and it still happens.
I've checked around the internet and I could only find 2 instances of this happening to other people but they received no help with the problem.
7 years ago
Is this for WaW or BO3? You posted in both sections.
That was a mistake posting it on the WaW forums. It's radiant Black
7 years ago
My small dog ran across my keyboard and now I can't move any objects in radiant. She obviously activated some shortcut that disables me from anything. This includes Models, brushes, patches and prefabs. Please help. I don't know what to do. I've restarted mod tools several times and pressed every key on the keyboard
7 years ago
New trailer. As I've been avoiding spoiling the whole experience, it's just a teaser. But I'm personally very happy with how it's coming along.

I'm not doing it alone though. Border Collie is a legend who is hard at work on porting all of the weapons from moon into Black Ops 3. His work makes me very excited for the finished product, and I'm sure you will be too. He's redone the animations, textures and the models to make this the best experience possible. Go check him out on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyumyGlXDgB-PtMzPoDRH8Q
7 years ago
My map is no longer playable. It loads in Radiant just fine and the only things I added since the last time I playtested it was a couple models. The compile readout doesn't show any errors either. What could be causing this?
7 years ago
you know wraith let you rip models & textures super easily
though yeah the BO1 textures aren't crazy
I've been using Lime so far and converting to bin is a real hassle with windows 7. Especially with viewmodels for weapons. I've probably spent more time trying to port weapons than I have mapping, and the amount of time it takes me to port a model rather than just create one using brushes in radiant makes the whole process just not worth it.
7 years ago
Is there a way to implement endless spawning into my map? Or better yet just to a single zone?
7 years ago
Least to greatest. Only 12 months in year. Only 31 max days in month. Years are limitless (until the eventual death of the sun :D).
First circumcision now this? You Burgers are the best at mental gymnastics.
7 years ago
I'm making a map that I feel would benefit from a feature where if a zombie wanders into a certain area of the map, it would trigger a game over. Could somebody help me out with this?
7 years ago
You could make it so once you finish an area, you can go there, so once the moon starting rooms done, you can get there and theres a way back (temporary until more of the maps done obviously)
That's a great idea. I was also thinking that the teleporter would take the player to a tiny moon floating in space with an "under construction" sign.
8 years ago
Here is another update video.

8 years ago
Loading ...