or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sgtpeppercorn

Looks amazing.  My favorite map.   Do you plan to add in newer perks or gobble gums?
Also when you said you were doing all of this excellent detail with brushes do you plan to make the biodome and the excavators with the brushes as well?
My girlfriend (who is much more talented than me working with models) is busy porting those large assets from Black Ops into maya as well as making new textures in Photoshop and SAI. I'll update on her progress with all that stuff in my next video probably, she's working on the vista models, doors and we're hoping that assets from Der Eisendrache are released soon so I can use their updated MPD model.
8 years ago
some of these props are super detailled,how do you do that just with brushes?
I set my grid size very small and try my best to mimic the geometry in the original game. I have Black Ops 1 running on my other monitor while using radiant so that helps a lot. There's a lot of trial and error but I figure eventually I might port over some models from Moon using Maya and Lime, but as they seem very low quality I'd rather make as many with brushes as I can so I don't have to spend so long re-texturing.
8 years ago
As seen in the video below, my sun volume angle is at a 45 degrees difference to where it appears in the skybox. is there any way to alter the angle of the skybox and the sun volume?

:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab
8 years ago
Day 2 and day 3 update videos. I would have preferred to edit my OP but unfortunately these privileges are locked until I make 20 posts.

8 years ago
Place a shadow brush at the base of your walls.
8 years ago
I had this for some vehicle models. I just removed it and it worked. Just a beta problem
8 years ago
Select the spawner and open the entity info to see if the script string is set to find flesh. If it is, that's why you're having the issue
8 years ago
I had this issue too. I found that creating a second lighting state fixes it.
8 years ago
24 has always been the default # of zombies to be allowed on the map at one time. Not sure how to change that value though
8 years ago
After applying the metal support texture to a curved patch for my hangar roof, the texture wouldn't adjust properly, always either tiling too small or too stretched out.

here is the texture as it normally appears

and here it is when I try to use it on my ceiling

Any time I try stretching it, it seems to compress it 1000 times.

Also, can somebody tell me how to edit a post?
8 years ago
I dont want to make this a completely different experience like expanding into the other buildings outside the original map. The teleporter will not take you anywhere until the Moon area is complete and the full map is released.
8 years ago
This is a remake of Moon from Call of Duty: Black Ops.

This is not going to be similar to The Giant in that it will only have features that were in the original map when it released back in 2011 (no Widows Wine etc) And it will feature all of the weapons from Black Ops and only those weapons.

Thanks to Border Collie for his flawless Black Ops 1 weapon porting, which will be featured in the map.
8 years ago
Loading ...