Last Active
October 20, 2018, 08:24:00 pm

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 19, 2024, 07:28:48 am
BO1 perks/guns etc. I can understand. But deliberately keeping the totally useless on solo WAW QR?! That's just pure nonsense.

Like i said before, not really my cup of tea.
8 years ago
I honestly suggest, for new players, to add either new wall buys, or dumb down the pricing as for a challenge map, the overpricing for the box debris is too ridiculous. I do like the cramped areas as it gives th...
8 years ago
Nice map, reminds me of the old waw days when awesome maps were all stock besides a couple textures  :cute:

Exactly what I was going for! Thank you for playing.
8 years ago
Thank you for your review!

To quickly address a few points you made, not having custom textures, more perks, black ops solo revive, those aren't really my thing. My main purpose for this map was to be solely WaW and very few if any custom assets. I could have very easily put them in,...
8 years ago
G_spawn error ruined my play through :( along with getting tomahawks that were overpowered every time we went down. Great map but with these two things being prevalent, it pushes me away from wanting to play it more.
8 years ago
i'll play this next time i can, looks good, but i wanna know does it use solo revive?

No Black Ops revive, mainly a stock custom map.

Double Post Merge:...
8 years ago

Signature

- A Naked Badgur/ SacredSlayer ;)
- Creator of Der Flur, and Kri
- Current Projects: Fall, Backwoods
Loading ...