or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ricko0z

You are not the only one, I can't find doors either.

I Found it, its on the floor, in the center of the first room
9 years ago
I think im dumb but, ¿where are the doors ? i cant find it :C
9 years ago
I rate this map 2/10 ... i prefer the classic zombie style, no runners, no weapons can kill with one bullet at round 8 or 7, and other aspects... by last, round end/start sound is horrible :/

Note: I laughed with the crazy crowlers n.n
9 years ago
I have a post in other site, just traduce it ;)

Spoiler: click to open...
http://customcodmapping.foroactivo.com/t409-tutorial-importa-armas-de-mw2-mw3-bo1-y-bo2-a-tu-mapa-modelos-animaciones-y-sonidos-update-11-de-junio-2015

Note: I think you need download all again and follow the instruccions installing maya 2012, also in the post dowload the following files:

-Maya Plug-ins [Por Tom]
-Maya Phyton y Script [Por No se quien]

After that read the step 1.1 to know how install the cod xmodel export plugins and tom .tanims plugins

and finally in Maya go to Window/Settings/Plugins | PREVIEW: http://prntscr.com/8wtrwq |
and mark the tom .tanim 2012 x64 plugin

and thats it, be smart and try to understand the traduced spanish :p

9 years ago
Well i found a bug:
When I died I had Who's Who, so when i spawned and kill a zombie i didnt get any points and my character disappear  :poker:

GENTHE
9 years ago
Summarizing ... its a square map without ceiling  :please:
9 years ago
Well, something left ... the ugx mod viewhands fix | Here is the post: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2455.msg23427#msg23427
9 years ago
when i try to convert an anim in type "mp_fullbody" this appear :c ... actually in the original mod tools dont appear that file so i need help :p

| Preview Image |

9 years ago
Thanks, the map load again :) .. but when the player desapear when is running this anims :/

I think the error is the convert type ... i put : absolute. But when i put mp_fullbody this appear :c

| Preview Image |

Ya just put the name in it.
9 years ago
One more question JBird632, only i need put literally the anim name under generic_human.atr ?

| Spoiler Image |

There's really no point to making your own animtree you can just include your animation in an existing one.
If you are doing a player anim then I suggest putting the anim in the multiplayer.atr and if it is any other anim (ai animation or just a model) then put it in generic_human.atr
9 years ago
i dont know much about .atr (animtrees) i tried to import a custom fullbody anim but i cant load the map because this left ... any wants give me an example animtree script, i will really appreciate the help :)

PD: Sorry for my bad english xd
9 years ago
The map will have 3 teleporters ... 2 of them for an easy transportation around the map and the last hidden.
About the exo-suits, nope :p (classic zombies master race ... xdddd)

Man this map looks great BTW. What you could implement is some sort of teleporter switcher to be able to teleport into packapunch, and besides something I´d love to see is a usable exo suit. Somewhat like Buried from BO2 so you can jump from one room from another and dodge the zombies in epic ways.
However, you seem like a good mapper m8
Thanks for reading :D
9 years ago
Dime Mike, cuando saldra ese mapa a la luz :3 ... (si es posible mandame la beta del mapa (todo quiero) ) xdddd
9 years ago
Sorry my english mistake x.x ... now is fixed :p

Don't remember seeing them in BO1?

Double Post Merge: July 23, 2015, 07:06:59 pm
Este fue mi primer mapa no se confundan, lo digo al principio del post mike <p ... y no es falta de textura si no error del gsz script ... usaba la version vieja con bugs :p

Probably you have imported like 50 weapons (50 that I know) of all CoD and only stock weapons in this map ??  ???
 :rainbow: Me dejas loquisimo  :rainbow:
I think texture of mule kick are not clicked or not included
(Image removed from quote.)
9 years ago
Loading ...