or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - RamboBadass

Pm
10 years ago
welcome back man! and that map was nicely detailed btw :o
10 years ago
looks great so far man looking forward to it
10 years ago
hahaha you all have something to worry about  :-X :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
10 years ago
yo jbird how the hell did you export the tree model from mp_crash_snow?!?!?!?!?!?
10 years ago
Not sure how long the standalone version of it will take, but it likely will be.

Oh?!?!?! :o ???
10 years ago
Too late now  ;D the list is set to reply only as Trem said above. And I'm sure they would rather you make one map twice as nice vs 2 mederoker maps
10 years ago
Tech. Speaking that means theres an issue with the models settings in the assman
10 years ago
look through the tab bar up at the top you know with file, edit , patch, ect.  there should be an option somewhere in there for color that you should be able to change alternatively there is the preferences but I'm sure you looked through this already
10 years ago
hey guys not going to show much but I have a nice Christmas map in the works

Features
* UGX Mod 1.0.4
* Snow lol
* tons of other good stuff that im not going to give away :-x .... Put it this way these features will blow your mind

I might add more info tonight, while being board off my ass at work :-\
10 years ago
Can't use bo2, and u have to make fx for it  :-\
10 years ago
sorry in to inform you all that I am canceling the project :'(

BAHAHAHHAA JUST PLAYING LOL :D but ya I am putting on hold till the contest is over. I'll be posting a WIP tommorrw.
10 years ago
There are no world spawn settings. Sajeone felt thatshould be on the mapper  :) and I agree  :P lol
10 years ago
Loading ...