or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Pieternba2k

ignore
7 years ago
Is someone willing to share the pack a punch model as a Powerup?
It can be found in Five (blackops1) and I have no idea how I could get the model,  as I now only have the script.

Ifso, you would help me out a lot and credit will be given!

Thanks alot
7 years ago
Title says it all, is it possible to use the Localized_mapname and mapname_patch at the same time?

Thanks alot!
7 years ago
Hello everyone,

I was wondering what is considered to be the best script placer to use? Is the 2.0.1 Beta better than the 1.1.6 with sniperbolts prefab built in? Or is it just personal preference?

Thanks alot!
7 years ago
Im using Harry B01/2/3 perks and although my stating points are set to 500 in zombiemode.gsc (zombie_score_start), it wil still give me 500000 in game. That being said, i tried changing my starting pistol in loadout, by changing al zombie_colts, however when I load up the map I start with the weapon of choice one sec and than switches back directly back to the colt! If someone knows why this is the case please help me, Thanks alot!
7 years ago
guys, when im doing coop on my OWN MADE custom zombies map,  after someone died , he/she will RESPAWN IN COOP WITH NO GUNS and the gun he buys of the wall will dissapear when someone buys a new gun
does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks, Pieter
8 years ago
guys, when im doing coop on my own custom zombies map,  after someone died , he/she will RESPAWN IN COOP WITH NO GUNS,
does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks, Pieter
8 years ago
hello guys im almost finished with my custom zombies map, i added a buyable ending, however after compiling my map the map loads and says script runtime error
(see console for details)
undefined is not an array, string, or vector

if someone could help me out that would be highly appreciated
steam: Pieternba

Thanks alot!

Double Post Merge: May 09, 2016, 04:57:03 pm
http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php?topic=20755.0 here is the image of the error please help me out!
8 years ago
guys im making a world at war custom zombies map in radiant, and when i pap a gun aswell as  the quick revive perk machine ,  the textures wont load and will be completely black.... do any of you guys know how to fix this?

Thanks alot
8 years ago
Loading ...