or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - oshawat750

Sorry for so many posts lately, just been trying to get use to mapping and I am having some problems. When I go into another zone or area I made in my map, the next round they only spawn in that area, even though the other spawns are in the room next to it. It's like a one window glitch.
8 years ago
I am trying to add a custom drop shader, the Double Points one, and I have already added Insta-Kill, but I do the same exact thing with Double Points, but it's just the normal shader, unlike insta-kill which is the new one. I renamed the double points file and added it into the mod.csv as, "specialty_doublepoints_zombies.iwi". Anything extra I need to do?
8 years ago
I want my map to start when I walk into a certain area, so the zombies don't spawn until they go to the area. How would you do that? It's kinda like a paced intro.
8 years ago
I was trying to add a new skin for my zombies, the MOTD one, and now the zombies look like this: http://imgur.com/Zf34fDX
I removed everything from my files existing with the new MOTD files, but they still show up like that. Why is that happening?
8 years ago
Whenever I change something in my files, like the starting score or adding a script, it dosen't change when I am done building the mod and launch the map.  Anything I change in radiant, it changes fine, but nothing I change in the files change. This happened after I started adding like my 10th weapon to my map and it just broke. I have no idea what is going on, can anyone help me? I can't release my map broken, so I need help.
8 years ago
I am trying to add a custom powerup shader. I added Insta-Kill, and it works great! I try to add Double Points the same way, it doesn't show in game. I named the file specialty_doublepoints_zombies, and I added it into mod.csv as material,specialty_doublepoints_zombies, and it still doesn't work. Any help or things I may have to do extra for Double Points or anything I might be doing wrong? I converted the texture using AssMan. Thanks for the help!
8 years ago
Loading ...