or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - OnlineX420

8/6/2012
Added a little harbor, had to clip it though, I've hold off on this project for awhile.

As of right now I'm working on 3 maps(solo) along with maintaining a YouTube channel which is growing ;)

(Image removed from quote.)
Really nice dock design, but I don't really see a point in covering an entire area in clips unless you're having serious collision issues.

well i imported it as a static models, not sure if i can enable collision with them, if so think you can help a noob out in maya, or maybe its done in asset manager
Simple AssMan setting - when you are on your xmodel's page, go down to CollisionLOD and select "High" ;)

AAAAHHHH wins, thanks
12 years ago
8/6/2012
Added a little harbor, had to clip it though, I've hold off on this project for awhile.

As of right now I'm working on 3 maps(solo) along with maintaining a YouTube channel which is growing ;)

(Image removed from quote.)
Really nice dock design, but I don't really see a point in covering an entire area in clips unless you're having serious collision issues.

well i imported it as a static models, not sure if i can enable collision with them, if so think you can help a noob out in maya, or maybe its done in asset manager
12 years ago
8/6/2012

12 years ago
i recently got the death machine in my map, i added the UMP in have had problems running into sounds going over the limit. would it be a problem for someone to maybe post a tut on the UGX wiki for this specific topic, if not that's fine.
thanks for wasting your time and reading this topic from a noob :P
12 years ago
Kind of reminds me of the whole shutting down of megaupload. the reason why i say it reminds me of the conflict between Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI) and the site is because the site allowed movie streamers and music downloaders all over the world to have access to great,amazing content. which is very much like the map manager(very easy to use, an convenient)
problem you stated which an admin said it was against the rules.(most W.I.P posts break them everyday....)

For the UGX map manager i really don't see the problem with having direct links to your map within the manager itself, but as you stated your links were "mysterious" changed. which in my opinion is ridiculous i and everyone else know if one of the UGX member never changed the links then it would have had to been an admin, im not stating that its tom, but it seems like no one has really did the right thing and "man up".

{removal of ZM Mapper/Modder statuses]
not really a big problem sense your members have your own site and can make really any kind of titles you want for your self :D

May I remind you [UGX] Treminaor was previous banned a while back for his attitude and behavior, but we decided to give him another chance.

It seams his aggressive personality has not subsided.

He has also sent numerous PM's to darkflame trying to play the innocent party and undermine me, which just adds to the growing list of childish actions.

"It seams his aggressive personality has not subsided" not to be a dick, but your not the nicest around either....
"He has also sent numerous PM's to darkflame trying to play the innocent party and undermine me, which just adds to the growing list of childish actions."
it seems a bit more childish if you were to abuse your admin powers, and strip a title from someone who has worked hard(TBH have done more then most mappers,scripter ive seen EVER!)

as a closing statement, i wish for this drama to be over and done with. ZM & UGX are the only real CZM site that have really made an impact on what i do in mapping itself *cough* *cough* TMG is out of the question :P

12 years ago
i think the team has a few tricks up their selves :P meaning promoters coming soon
12 years ago
Any new features for the UGX site,mod, General status of the UGX team?
12 years ago

Just ported this, its only the model. i need the script, but once i get it, ill add it in
12 years ago
trailer was good, not to sure about the song choice.......
12 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMvFmDGnXCw
Hey guys these are the maps ive been working on seriously.
i will give you guys more insight on to the kind of stuff i do, also there will be more update for future maps!

Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/OnlineX420
12 years ago
6/18/2012

12 years ago

6/15/2012
Hey guys, I?ve started on this map today. I felt like making this map because I've been playing some cod waw mp and i seen a map that has a part where it was just boats lying around. idk hopefully this can be a good one.

6/16/2012

did some work on posts and added a new boat today!

6/17/2012

Today I've ported a model form Call of Duty 1 (Classic)

12 years ago
Loading ...