or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Numan

2 years ago
Please stop uploading these low/no effort box maps lol. Put some effort into your maps before you release them, anyone can do this and it's not impressive. At this point it's just spam. ;)
2 years ago
Thanks for your answer, i know that it's not the best custom map and there were already a Backrooms map. To be honnest, i really hesitate to upload it, but since my map was a litlle bit different that the first, i thought it best to post it anyways. Thanks for your notation and your bug report  :+1: .

I hope that your next map is an original creation, because it is not very common to find someone who is willing to put the time into mapping original designs. Looking forward to seeing your next map. Keep it up.
2 years ago
​ Fun little campaign mission for a good 5-10 minutes of entertainment. Not very often you see campaign mission mods for WaW so this is a breath of fresh air.

Nice job.
2 years ago
A semi-faithful recreation of the 'Backrooms'.

Decent sized map.

Nothing really notable aside from the custom textures, unfortunately the 'Backrooms' has been done recently before and the points I had with that one stand with this creation too. With no details to speak of, all that this map has is a seemingly randomised layout which makes it feel more like a sandbox and there is very little to explore.

I don't want to be too critical because clearly there was enough care to make the re-creation, and it being that makes it hard to turn into a decent zombies map by regular standards.

If we're talking in terms of a zombies map; 4/10
In terms of a backrooms recreation; 8.5/10

Oh, and bugs I found after 5 minutes of play:
Upon getting the teddy bear from the box, it failed to actually move positions.
M1911 from the box is classed as a wonderwaffe.
2 years ago
The modified UI doesn't have a friends list, therefor you are unable to play the game cooperative unless it is returned back. :sunglass-smiley:

Finished the map; to those who wish to play this map cooperative: Have your friend invite you as normal, and then from the main menu type 'acceptInvitation'

Decent first map, would recomend looking into detailed mapping if you were interested further in increasing your mapping skills. Look into adding models firstly, they are a great and basic way to give your map more polish.

6/10 Better than many first maps, but definitely could be better.
2 years ago
Monschault Sanctuary

A Piece of hidden history, buried by time.

Map Download Link

- Black Ops 1 Weapons.
- Original(Classic) Zombies Asthetic.
- Nacht Size Map. (1-2 Players recommended.)
- Verruckt Style.

Credits:

TheSkyeLord - Black Ops 1 Weapons
Gympie5 - General Scripting Help

More Images

2 years ago
It's buggy and broken.

AveSatanna is right.

You should listen to any feedback you get, positive or negative. It would have been fun, but was boring and way too easy due to the lack of windows & all the bugs Ave mentioned.

3 years ago
Not the worst map I've ever played, but it feels much more like a challenge map than anything else, very barebones. I understand it's yoru first map, and for a first map it's not bad at all.

Pros:
- Somewhat faithful to Among us
- The wall crumbling debris feature is a very uncommon, and wonderful-looking one.
- Buyable Ending and Mystery Doors.

That being said the features I think could use some work are:

- The lighting in the map was very constant, almost felt like fullbright was on and gave it a washed out looking cheap feel. I would have gone for a darker tone to suit the game.

- Large rooms too open, and Small rooms too closed off. Hard to explain, it's one of those things you get a feel for when playing.

- Reactor is missing ;)

- Textures could definitely use some changes.

Bugs:
- Juggernog (Not sure if other perks) seem to sometimes show double on the hud. Not sure what the cause is, wasn't able to replicate it.
- The Custom Chalk writing needs to be pulled away from the wall and/or made one increment thicker, otherwise it flickers when further away.
- Speed cola plays the 'Insufficient funds' dialogue even if the player has enough. The perk is still given.
- Not much of an unknown bug, but default zombies grab the player annoyingly, this is easily fixable, something a lot of map-makers do.
3 years ago
Usually I despise "challenge" maps, I find them dull and boring with very limited gameplay and ultimately repetative.

+ Not the case at all with this map. I found it very enjoyable playing solo. (And I didn't even get past the bridge)

+ The Pack a Punch and Perk Drops from the zombies were just enough to help out massively, and at the same time not make the map too easy.

-/+ The map layout for the first two rooms was much like any other challenge map, but the detail of the rooms was unlike any other.
(Most people don't even put the same effort in their regular zombies maps)

- Although I did find the bridge to be a pain in the ass,
I'd usually get overwheled by verruct sprinters by running out of ammo in both guns before I could get enough points for the 4th plank.

- The zombies themselves were the main issue. The Grabby zombies were still in the game and this can be easily fixed, I found them to be really aggravating at times.

Overall, for a challenge map it's not bad.

Gameplay - 8/10
Layout - 5/10
Design - 7/10
3 years ago
This genuinely broke my game upon restart, Unhandled exception to do with loading profiles.

Once the map was removed from appdata/mods the game was able to load up again. Not sure if this was just a one-off bug but be careful.

I understand this is a first map, so take the rest of these critisisms as constructive. Learn from them.

The map is way too easy due to;

Being way too open in map design and literaly having the size of a football field to run around.
Barely any doors to open up which gave an excess of points.
Box being so close to spawn made it easy to get decent guns early.
Power is in the 2nd room, so also gives access to all perks easy.
The buyable ending I could get at round 5-6 due to such a low cost ( Only 10,000? )

These factors alone are enough for a map to be boring and highly un-replayable.

The map design was a 3/10;

The extremely open space would make map details hard for anyone, it is recomended not to have any overly large areas/rooms as it can easily subtract from a map's looks.
The lack of FX, Sounds, decals and Bland lighting added to the feel of emptiness/boringness, I suggest looking into some of these to spice up your map's looks.

I liked the idea of having different radios and such, but the radios were extremely inaudible and quiet over the gunfire and zombies, along with being not understandable (not because of accent, because of the static around the voice.)

Smaller areas with more details less boss health would make more sense in a map-design standpoint, much easier to make the map look nice then.

The only redeeming factor of the map were the boss zombies dropping max ammos, which I thought was pretty cool.

Overall I'd rate the map 3.5/10; Good try for a first map, but definitely could use a lot of work.
3 years ago
Guide to having seperate power switches for each perk.
Switch Prefabs Download :
www.mediafire.com

Warning: Place each switch prefab into the map otherwise crashes will occur.

Installation
​​​​​​
Instructions
Step 1: Go into mods/your_mod/maps folder and open mapname.gsc. Find maps\_zombiemode::main();
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 2: Directly under maps\_zombiemode::main(); put:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
maps\perk_switches::switch_defines();
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 3: Drag file included inside this rar (mods/your_modname/maps/perk_switches.gsc) into your own mod's "maps" folder.
Step 4: Go into maps/dlc3_code.gsc and find "clientnotify( "revive_on" );"
(Copy this file from raw/maps if it isn't already in your mod. DO NOT EDIT INSIDE OF RAW.)
Step 5: Delete all of the following. MAKE SURE TO LEAVE 'flag_set( "electricity_on" );'
Code Snippet
Plaintext
    clientnotify( "revive_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    clientnotify( "fast_reload_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    clientnotify( "doubletap_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    clientnotify( "jugger_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    level notify( "sleight_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    level notify( "revive_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    level notify( "doubletap_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    level notify( "juggernog_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    level notify( "Pack_A_Punch_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    level notify( "specialty_armorvest_power_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    level notify( "specialty_rof_power_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    level notify( "specialty_quickrevive_power_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    level notify( "specialty_fastreload_power_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
Step 6: Drag map_source into your waw root folder.
Step 7: Place the Power switch prefabs from map_source/_prefabs/numanswitches into your map.
Step 8: Inside of launcher, when building your mod, make sure to tick "perk_switches.gsc" inside of the IWD List
Configuration
Inside of perks_switches.gsc You will find All of the Different Prices and Hintstrings. You can edit these however you wish.
trig_qr            Quick Revive
trig_rof           Double Tap
trig_jugg        Juggernog
trig_sleight    Speed Cola
trig_pap         Pack a Punch
Price =
Code Snippet
Plaintext
cost = 250;
Hintstring =
Code Snippet
Plaintext
spec_hint = "Press and Hold ^3&&1 ^9to Activate Quick Revive [Cost: 250]";
Do Not Edit anything else

3 years ago
Was making some Custom Weapon Animations for World at War Zombies and noticed that when I put them in-game the animations seemed no where near as snappy as they were in Maya, and seemed deformed. It's best seen in these images of exactly the same frame.

https://prnt.sc/p0a5zi
This is what the Animation is supposed to look like (Maya)

https://prnt.sc/p0a5yd
This is what the Animation actually looks like. (Ingame)

You can see how the slide is only half-way pulled back in the game, yet in Maya it is all the way, and how the viewhand isn't tilted quite as much as the one in Maya.
5 years ago
Haven't tried it yet but looks amazing, will report back when I have complete ee. Loving the custom textures and it looks absolutely thrilling to play. Already rating it 8/10  ;)
8 years ago
What would you recommend me removing from my map to fix this limit? What should I look for?
8 years ago
Loading ...