or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Numan

Updated: Fix for Gympie's Perk's Update.
1 year ago
Gratz man. Joined UGX back in 2013 when the teamspeak was still active and discord wasn't even a thing yet. Feels like a while ago. Took a large break but been back for a few years now and was welcomed back to new faces. Place had seemingly only gotten friendlier. Now that UGX chat is back we demand the red theme is returned.

Cheers for keeping it running for almost a decade even when others had practically given in to boredom. Getting all soppy over here now.

UGX 9/10 - Best source for original boxmaps and unique 4 walls, ceiling and a floor.
2 years ago
Sorry for the delayed response, but it seems I am unable to replicate this, I have asked others about the issue but they seem to not be having the same problem. Sorry for the inconvinience but could you elaborate? I am willing to help through discord if you could give me some further information.
2 years ago
The links to both night versions are different to eachother and incompatable with eachother. Will update after playing this map.
2 years ago
No problem, apologies for the inconvinience, perhaps I forgot to change them back to all being enabled within the config.
2 years ago
Updated: Fixed a Minigun Bug and Added integration with Gympie6's Perks.

Double Post Merge: July 11, 2022, 10:12:57 am

Updated: Fixed some more serious issues with both versions.

Updated: Fixed Firesale sounds and Single-Box firesale.
2 years ago
Highly detailed. Great atmosphere. Highly recommend this map for that BO1/2 survival experience so many maps fail to recreate.
:take_my_money:
2 years ago
Highly detailed. Great atmosphere. Highly recommend this map for that BO1/2 survival experience so many maps fail to recreate.  
 :take_my_money:
2 years ago
Refer to my reply on the other post, I'll give you credit that this layout is different, and the bug fixes are an improvement though, but the previous still applies.
2 years ago
Another box map exactly identical to every other box map on UGX. I'm not usually so hard on box maps but it's getting to the point where every other post is a low quality post for a quick 12 people to play it. It's boring, dull and makes for an experience that I'd rather just quit on round 4 than to play through.

I've absolutely no idea how you managed to hit the 400 fx limit without even adding anything custom. The radio was about the only thing that was unique to this map. Please, take some time with radiant and learn about it. Take some time and put some creativity into a map rather than making a barebones functional zombie-box and calling it a day.

This may be your first map, but that doesn't mean you have to release it. Look at other examples of decent/UGX maps and take from them, don't just post things like this, because it's just spam.

As klevi said, if you need help ask around or add me Numan#4274.
2 years ago
Awesome. Let me know if you need any assistance and I will be willing to help.
2 years ago
Numan's Powerup Pack
Downloadable Powerups for Custom Maps.

Normal Version

mega.nz

Gympie6's Perks Version
(This version assumes you already have installed Gympie6's Perks.)

mega.nz

Please read the instructions given inside the download. Please back up any files you edit.

Includes
These Can Be Disabled/Enabled as the user wishes.

Fire Sale
Death Machine
Unlimited Ammo
Bonus Points
Revive All Players
Random Perk
Upgrade Weapon
Random Weapon
Zombie Blood

Plenty of Configuration.
(Configuration is inside the `_numan_powerups.gsc` file.)

Content

Fully Ported BO1 Death Machine (Not a bad one)

Ported/Custom Powerup Models

BO1 Style Powerup FX
(Glows Blue instead of Green when the powerup only effects the player grabbing it)

Credits

Gympie6
(Shader Functionality​​​)

AllMoDs
(Animation Guidance)

UGX + Community
(Scripting Reference + Assistance)

Testers

FXTURTLES
Lightning
Trebor_UK
ReubenUKGB
krimzon

Please give your feedback/issues below.

2 years ago
Numan's Powerups - Der Riese

mega.nz

This mod was made as a preview of my 'Numan's Powerup Pack' that is available for users to use within their own maps.

If you are interested, or have feedback that specifically applies to my powerups:

Please use this page.

Includes
Includes

Fire Sale

Death Machine

Unlimited Ammo

Bonus Points

Revive All Players

Random Perk

Upgrade Weapon

Random Weapon

Zombie Blood

2 years ago
Numan's Powerup Pack

Full Release Page

Includes
These Can Be Disabled/Enabled as the user wishes.

Fire Sale
Death Machine
Unlimited Ammo
Bonus Points
Revive All Players
Random Perk
Upgrade Weapon
Random Weapon
Zombie Blood

Plenty of Configuration.

Content

Fully Ported BO1 Death Machine (Not a bad one)

Ported/Custom Powerup Models

BO1 Style Powerup FX
(Glows Blue instead of Green when the powerup only effects the player grabbing it)

Credits

Gympie6
(Shader Functionality​​​)

AllMoDs
(Animation Guidance)

UGX + Community
(Scripting Reference + Assistance)

Testers

FXTURTLES
Lightning
Trebor_UK
ReubenUKGB

2 years ago
There are many tutorials and such out there for people to make quality maps. These are just sandbox maps that anyone can recreate with ease. There's no replayability and the fun will be very limited. WaW is full of them.

If you want some help with learning to make a better, more detailed and fun map, Numan#4274 ;) ​​​​​​

2 years ago
Loading ...