Last Active
March 12, 2017, 03:10:17 pm

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
de
Local Time
April 19, 2024, 02:07:18 pm
Help. I want to start the Map in Solo but it crashes directly. I have downloaded T4M and patched the german verion into uncut english.Why it crashes when i want to start. And antoher point for you pieman. When i want to start leviathan the start gun is floating in front of my face and i restartet th...
8 years ago
Hello Guys i have a problem. When i start the map the gun is floading in front of my face and restarting the map for 3 or 4 times doesnt help. Pls how can i fix this
8 years ago
Pls Help me:

I have 2 crazy errors in this map

1. When zombies punch me my game freezes for a few seconds and then it goes on without that i got damage.
2.The acid gat upgrade is builded already at the beginning of the map without that i did something to builded it.
8 years ago
Then Map is running and i can do much but there are also problems

When zombies hit me the game freezes and i get no damage.

Also the AcidGat Upgrade is allready builded and there are more then one parts on the map then you need.
Normaly you need 3 parts to build but there ...
8 years ago
Hey there.

First of all, you should now that iam German. So sorry for maybe some grama or spelling mistakes.

That means also i have the german version of the game. When i start it in the bottom right corner it shows me the version 1.7. I bought the game from steam.

S...
8 years ago
Loading ...