Last Active
March 11, 2017, 01:42:14 am

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 25, 2024, 10:44:37 am
I am SO ready for this beta. I've got my extra large cheese pizza, my Superman cape and two pounds of blow. Lets do this thing!
9 years ago
This is the hottest thing since Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance. I know that no one in their right mind would let me play Superman, but I think that Jei9363 would be a good candidate.
Hey, this map is a great idea for a movie. I could star in it, direct it & produce it. It would be ...
9 years ago
I would just like to know one thing: What exactly is it with you guys and Nicholas Cage?

Excuse me sir, all things belong to Nic Cage and all things that are have come into being through Nic Cag...
10 years ago
When I saw this map release I was like, "I'm leaving Las Vegas right now and I'm going to drive angry all the way home to download this kickass national treasure." But after playing this map it really made me want to rip my own face off.
I was getting ready to apologize for Conair, b...
10 years ago

I'm back Trem! I beg you to let me be the official UGX spokesman.
I mean, I think Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance almost won me an academy award two years ago.
Please let me be your Ghost Rider Trem, please.
10 years ago

Each time I get a Razzie I play 30 rounds of Comosea. I've now played over 600 rounds of Comosea.

I begged Trem to let me be a main character in UGX Mod V1.1  :)   But it turns out ...
10 years ago
Loading ...