or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - mxtxm

I'm sorry, but this map isnt fun in the least. I know it's suppose to be a challenge map, but it still could had alittle bit more done to it. PaP wouldve been a nice feature.
10 years ago
Despite the 2 glitches, the map is great. I love the sounds and the overall feel of it. You should also consider giving the PDW less ammo, maybe take away half of it's reserve. A wall buy shouldn't have that much ammo.
10 years ago
It looks amazing, and looks like it's definitely going to be a real challenge.
10 years ago
Other than the previously mentioned bugs, the Scavenger doesn't seem like it's killing zombies. That or I'm not getting any points for the kills, just the 10 points for hitting the zombie with the shot itself.
Other than that, the map looks great. I also love the Black Ops perk bottles, they look so much better than the W@W bottles.
10 years ago
Great map. I loved the ending. I wish I wouldve noticed the buyable ammo, before I was about to get on the plane, rather than running down stairs for upgraded pp ammo
10 years ago
Dare I ask, but is more than one person, suppose to be able to hold the 31-79 JgB215 at a time?
It's a great map, and I enjoy playing it.
10 years ago
The map looks great...just so many risers...and so much trouble for mule kick....
10 years ago
Loading ...