or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MrZereze

map looks amazing:)
9 years ago
I played this map and i had alot of fun on this map:) i like the crazy map design:) I hope you can fix the mw2 guns no aim bug
9 years ago
I have been teaching English to non-natives for about 4 years :please: And some of the natives on this site are put to shame by some of the bilingual members. I was taking the piss out of how shitty Google Translate is, not any individual.

are you going to release the map very soon?? i saw MrDalekJd played the map and it looks so amazing!!! <3
9 years ago
damn this map looks amazing:)
9 years ago
I am sorry to hear that your dad died, my condolences
9 years ago
sick map and nice trailer:)
9 years ago
To get to PaP you dont need to do the easter egg at all.

I think you have to intersect the sub's path outside the biodome's entrance. This is where I was I think when I accidentally did it, although im sure it is the sub because thats what I hit, and I got it confirmed by a friend that its outside the biodome. I havent tested it just yet since i havent gotten back on to play it.

Pap is inside the sub:) i jumped into it and it ported me inside of it
9 years ago
The hacker is in the labs area, I mean the place similar to the map (five), which has almost the same look like five's lab layout.

ok thanks:)
9 years ago
this map is insane!!! it took a while to find power but i made it to round 18 xD i dont know where the hacker is:/ realy nice map the best custom zombies map i played:)
9 years ago
its finnaly here!!!! i cant wait to play this map:)
9 years ago
Nice map. i cant wait to play this:)
9 years ago
The map looks sick! pls dont stop with this map
9 years ago
Omg this looks so amazing<3 i cant wait to play this map:)
9 years ago
Realy nice map but you mapmakers should let me test your maps before you release it xD Why?? because im a realy good glitch finder and i found a out of map glitch:)

Here are some pics

http://imgur.com/zD8n2Ix,mt1jNqz,XVLFEJe,KbApFZ7,YirvnxK,ZWw1Jma

Mapmaker if you want to know how i get out send me a private msg and send me your skype and i show you the glitch:)
9 years ago
realy nice map but can you pls upload a english version?. oh and i already found a way to go out of the map xD
9 years ago
Loading ...