or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MrZereze

First of all, make sure (Like ProGamerzFTW already said) you are running ALL your applications in your bin folder as an administrator. Select an application > preferences > Compatibility > Run this program as an admin. Make sure you do this for ALL the applications!

Second (Only if you have windows 8 or 8.1), try running the launcher.exe in windows 7 compatibility mode. To do this, go to preferences > compatibility > Run in windows 7 compatibility mode.

Last, try downloading and installing this file. This version of visual C++ could possibly fix a lot of other problems, maybe including the one you are having now.

Don't say that nobody has helped you. You have to try out every solution which is given in a topic. People who have knowledge about this will try to help you, believe me.

Lukkie1998

thanks for the answer but nothing worked for me:(
9 years ago
Really?!?! Noone can help me? Here are so many mapmaker and scripter and noone can tell me what to do??
9 years ago
did you set the exes in the bin folder to run as admin?

exes??? Do u mean the applications?? Yes they are all in the bin folder. I never tried to run it as admin xD I try that later I'm not at home atm.
9 years ago
Hey ugx community:)

i wanna create a map but
i have a problem with the cod waw mod tool.

i installed the big files first. after that i installed 1.1 1.2 1.2.1 1.3 and the last is 1.4

i click on bin->launcher. now i click on coverter but it gives me an error

ERROR: dll version number does not match converter version

can anybody tellme how to fix this?

i already updated my Directx but i still have this problem;(

thanks in advance
9 years ago
Damn chroma this map is the best map for custom zombies:) im new to custom zombies but I already played alot of maps and this is the best custom zombies map ive played.
9 years ago
Loading ...