or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MrCallumKing

Very helpful, thanks Sparky!
10 years ago
Rest in Peace in Piece?

It was on purpose, I guess you could say it's a meme. A lot of my friends use it haha
10 years ago
Are you Activision undercover? You sure seem like it.
Loving the work guys, can't wait to see what you update us with!
10 years ago
RIP In Piece
10 years ago
Where did you get the dragon model from? Would love to see a tutorial on this :)
10 years ago
Is it possible to edit your files to create our own custom HUD because I'm not sure how to do it myself?
10 years ago
I have UGX Mod installed and I'm wanting to add a "Turn dogs ON/OFF" function before starting the game where you can turn classic to gungame etc.

Could somebody possibly write this script please? It seems pretty basic but I lack the knowledge
10 years ago
i know that but its not behind a door
10 years ago
That sounds awesome! And sorry about the problems, but I don't personally know how to fix that, maybe someone on the forums will know though
10 years ago
It's looking great! You letting anyone beta test this?  ;)
10 years ago
Time to install it then I guess, thankyou!
10 years ago
Is it possible for me to install UGX Mod v1.0.3 while in the middle of creating a map? Will this affect anything in my maps?
10 years ago
I tried putting a mounted MG which is already fixed on the wall/object and I just tried testing it. When I walk inside of the MG box thing, I get the following error:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Missing tag [tag_aim on entity [96]
(mounted_ger_mg42_bipod_mg)
Am I missing something?
10 years ago
I'm not sure then, other than maybe something to do with your pathnodes.
10 years ago
so when i play my map the riser work but after the zombies rise the zombies start derping  :'(

Have you got the following KVP on your riser structs?
Code Snippet
Plaintext
script_noteworthy
find_flesh
10 years ago
Loading ...