or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MikeVLC

Lighting is not perfect, but is not so bad after capturing and compressed, then converted in Youtube.
Is a thing that I am trying to improve.
8 years ago
Little update :
I fixed one weapon (type95)
I modified one upgrade upgraded weapon (rnma)
I added one new weapon (xm25)
and I added some fx and modified some things.
https://youtu.be/qpQQ5Z_rsBk
8 years ago
This maybe a horribly stupid question but when do you think this map will be released to the public, but if it already is how can i get it
I could release now the map, but a map with a not good lighting, without easter egg, without an extra area very important in the map and many aspects to need improves and fixes.
I dont want an incomplete map or a boring map, for make some steps I need help of some persons and these persons have their own maps or they are busy with their stuff. I d like to release ASAP but is not only so easy, this can be completed in one week, one month or 6 months I dont know.
9 years ago
You call yourself a noob? This map is amazing! custom models, textures, zombies, I consider myself a noob, I can't even do half of this stuff yet. Keep it up!  :D
Thank you very much but still I am noob in some aspects of modding, obviously after more that one year later I improved in many areas of modding but still many things to improve and to learn.
9 years ago

Here

Code Snippet
Plaintext
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\players\profiles\USERNAME\config.cfg

Edit : It's not for the mod just to be able to play again
You coul open it search for "xbox" and set to no
I tried both, that said Ramiabdh and alex and it didnt work.
Same problem
9 years ago
I play with a ps3 controller and I need two apps to make that pc detects controller. I selected in the ugx mod an option for compatibility xbox controller or something similar because I get stuck a couple of times making dolphin dive, after to select this option playabilty of controller improved, but after to play some games when I try to play again, mod doesnt detect mouse, keyboard or ps3 controller.
I can do nothing now with the mod, I tried to deleted the mod from the folder and redownload but probably the mod saved the config in a place that is not the mod folder, sorry but I dont know the place where mod saved the config and I cant play, probably is very easy but really I dont know.
Where can I delete the config of the mod and set by default?
9 years ago
Try to replace the Gold Camo with the BO2 Diamond Camo and try to add the Weaponized 115 Camo from BO2!

If this map would have triple pap, Diamond camo would be chosen for these weapons. I made an attempt some weeks ago for make Weaponized 115 camo but I wasnt safisfied with result, if I d dedicate half of attempts that I dedicated in dragon camo on to get this camo I m sure that I d get something approximate but I think that obtain same visual effect of that camo in WaW is not possible.
9 years ago
update 09/29

added two new playable areas

changed lighting of the map (not yet in new areas)

changed the perk shaders and insta kill shader

increased (maybe a lot  :D ) difficult of the map, I am not the greatest zombie player in the world but now really I suffered in the first three attempts to get round 11  :rainbow:
edit
added two new double pap weapons
9 years ago
I did all that Hitmanvere said and it didnt work, and I had the stupid idea that to add weapon,sp\zombie_perk_bottle_doubletap and the other two perks to mod.csv
and
 :rainbow: IT WORKED  :rainbow:
probably the solution would the sum of all that Hitmanvere said and this or maybe only that I did it, not sure, but IT WORKS
Thank you very much to all people who tried to help to fix this.
9 years ago
when i had this problem it wasnt a problem with the weapon file but rather that the perks weren't being called before load::main() in the zombiemode.gsc
I am using the same zombiemode.gsc that worked for months with these perks

9 years ago
I have two mods, in first mod I have bam perks in the other I had harry 2.0.4 perks and I tried to migrate the map file, weapons and images from first mod to second at the same time to I tried to install 3.0.1 harry perks.
Impossible to add harry 3.0.1 perks in the second mod with the weapons, images and map file of the first.
I kept clean the first mod, but when yesterday I fixed and I added some new things I discovered that, quick revive, double tap and juggernog dont have anim when you buy the perk, you cant change the weapon, you cant sprint and you cant jump or prone. If you are lucky to have two weapons when the ammo of the current weapon (that you cant change) is empty, automatically you can see the icon perk and all looks normal.
I recompiled at less four times, changing the stocks perks with the stock perks of sniperbolt and I changed for ugx stocks perks, and nothing changed.
Someone knows why this happens and what should I do to fix it?

9 years ago
Really? You used a suppressor on Nuketown all the time? The map where you spawn 2 feet away from the other team and is just a shit storm the whole time? ;D
Weapons like Peacekeeper, MSMC and many others work better with supressor and you are invisible in mini map of the enemies when you are using it if they dont have UAV or VSAT.
In demolition mode (my favourite) LSAT wiht supressor is my religion, or AN94 or Peacekeeper... not in all modes supressor is the best choice in Nuketown, in demolition like I play (a little bit camper sometimes  ::)  :lol: ) supressor is an important part of the game  ;D
9 years ago
Are you going to remove the silencers on the guns?
Now 37 weapons, 11 w/supressor.
Weapons with supressor in custom zombie map is a feature that I only watched in two custom maps and in these maps only one weapon was supressed. Probably if I would make a map non related with a mp map I would have included some weapons with supressor but specially in this map this feature is very important because remembers me the hundreds of games that I ve played in this mp map and is a feature that doesnt do worse the map, I think that this is a great tribute to the original map.
Feel free to make your own custom map and add 0 weapons with supressor  :D
Weapons list is not definitive, probably I remove one weapon with supressor because a problem with reload anim that I am not gonna fix because is not a great weapon but probably I d add another weapon... with supressor  ;)  :D
9 years ago
I was planning to add a hidden song in the map, but after to discover this jewel  ;D  :lol: probably I should to add this too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsP1VJAWXSw
original version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mKiJg9Umzk
with subtitles in spanish.

Is the best dance I ve ever seen  :D  :D and the lyrics... what a content!!
9 years ago
That's a stock xmodel for Dempsey's playermodel, you clearly messed up installing the mod tools.

To MikeVLC I guess you edited the notetrack in Notepad (or similar) and not using Tom's anim tool, I've had that error before. And that tool from DUKIP sounds pretty cool, I'll have to remember that one, on a side note, why did you mark yourself best answer and not DUKIP? ???

I had a problem and in the message of DUKIP it wasnt the solution, the app works fine but didnt help me to find the solution. Via PM DUKIP found the solution and I posted giving the thanks to him.
I dont understand your message, did you feel hurt for something in this post?  :D
9 years ago
Loading ...