Facebook
TheGamingVirus
Steam
MGRgaming
Twitter
MohawkGamer64
CoD WaW
MGRazor
OMG, this map is a masterpiece! Love this map! The design is amazing, the guns work like a charm, everything is a masterpiece. BTW, am I the only one who thinks that this map reminds me of the Subspace Emissary from Super Smash Bros. Brawl? lol
9 years ago
Downloaded this map, played it, and I must say that I love it! The environment looks amazing, the afterlife works just like it did in MOTD, the guns and their animations is awesome, and the sheer difficulty makes it fun and even more amazing! The game modes are awesome, especially Turned. The only t...
9 years ago
Can't wait to try this map out, looks amazing! Redspace, you and your helpers deserve a medal. Just one thing: Is there a way to download this map another way besides Google Drive? Drive is being so cruel lol
9 years ago
One of the best maps I ever played, if not the best. This map is so detailed and amazing. I always liked the feeling of playing Black Ops 2 Zombies on World at War with an awesome map and this just blew me away! The witches, the boss zombie, the feeling of Black Ops 2, everything about this map is 9...
9 years ago
Loading ...