or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - meddle2k

I have a problem where if I load a map that uses this mod and I have it installed I still get glitches in the map somebody help??

Set your textures to automatic and turn off specular map.
8 years ago
There is a path node there but if it's a horde of zombies they won't all be able to fit through that gap. Doesn't seem too big of an issue to me. Nothing I can do about it.

Yeah, it's really not a huge issue by any means, but I was only on round 3 when i noticed it and not a single zombie would walk through there. I was even messing with them moving back and forth.
8 years ago
This might have been addressed already (did not read all the posts) but you need a pathnode between the car and the barrel in front of the stamin-up door, zombies do not run through that small gap, they go around.
8 years ago
Great mod, really enjoyed it, the ending was pretty epic. I just wish it didn't hold your hand the whole way with the waypoints.
8 years ago
I love this mod, just wish more people play it. You have done a great thing for the grief community!
8 years ago
Not sure if this has been mentioned but if your teammates are stuck on the "move your mouse" screen just type pause in the console then press enter to resume game, this worked for me on another map.
8 years ago
To run this map properly you must disable Specular Map and set Textures to automatic, or else textures will be missing. So many people have this problem so hope this clears things up a bit. And of course place the T4M dll file where it belongs, WaW folder where the exe is located (root).
8 years ago
Uh, what? The contest is for http://moddb.com, it has nothing to do with the maps in the Map Manager.

We freely provide 4.5+TB of download traffic for 5GB worth of maps per month to our users but apparently this doesn't please you enough?

Well I used this program a few months ago, and still see the same maps I downloaded before, only see maybe 6 or so new maps on this manager I didn't see before. I'm sorry but do you not want critical feedback from the community? Sorry if I sound blunt in this case, but I'm telling you this because I want this program to succeed all of our expectations. I hate roaming around forums for maps all day, thought this program would eventually evolve into a huge database.
10 years ago
This application has been updated to VERSION 1.3.9. This update adds ModDB Top 100 voting. Please make an additional vote so that we can be ranked within the Top 100 list!

Downloaded it but it gave me v1.3.8, where can I get the updated version please? Also, I only counted 26 maps in the manager, and you're talking about a top 100 so there should be at least 74 more maps in v1.3.9, right?!?

Post Merge: December 13, 2013, 08:26:44 pm
Downloaded it but it gave me v1.3.8, where can I get the updated version please? Also, I only counted 26 maps in the manager, and you're talking about a top 100 so there should be at least 74 more maps in v1.3.9, right?!?

Oh wait, there was a typo in the mod managers about section, there are 2 changelogs for v1.3.8, should get fixed to avoid confusion. But seriously, only 26 maps in here, sorry but not even gonna waste my time since I already have most of time.
10 years ago
Loading ...