or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - meddle2k

Good shit, Whippy.
7 years ago
Anyone know how I can do this?
8 years ago
It's just a death barrier to prevent players getting outside the map, or in unplayable areas.
8 years ago
You can group brushes. Press B to go to the Entity Browser, go to Func and drag "Group" to the 3D window while your brushes are selected. You can select the entire group with Alt SHIFT Left Click. You should right click on Group and favorite it  though so all you have to do is right click on the 3D camera and select "func_group" at the bottom whenever you need it.
8 years ago
Congrats on the release, well done.
8 years ago
Good layout and everything but really buggy.

8 years ago
Looks good, thanks.
8 years ago
Thanks, probably going to use this in my map. Cool idea.
8 years ago
Looks really good.
8 years ago
Awesome.
8 years ago
Cool
8 years ago
Haha nice, will be playing this soon.
8 years ago
Never played CS:GO, so don't know how accurate this is. However, a little more detail around the map wouldn't hurt, still a good job for your first map. Just keep working on this map, instead of starting a new project and i'm sure it can look really good.
8 years ago
If you need help pm me :). You need to understand why people and mostly youtuber dudes hate playing a map with t4m. No offense mate. Map is good looking. And t4m is cool and all. But it just makes the game looks like shit.. Trust me.

How does it make the game look like shit? I've never had any problems with T4M maps ever. What is the problem here?
8 years ago
I've only played impossible mode and it is insane, I love it, well done.
8 years ago
Loading ...