or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - lolelel12334

After 10,000 of errors, I've finally managed to play my map with no errors, but when I try to add radios, I just get a red box, I am trying to load the model by right clicking, misc, and model. I try to get my models by raw/xmodels.
7 years ago
My WAW name is lemoobman, I want to play project viking, clinic of evil, or we can play return to stairway to hell.
7 years ago
I've managed to fix the misc_turret error, along with the other 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 errors I've had.
But this is the one that stands out the most. I'm getting the undefined is not a field object error, and I'm using UGX Mod 1.1.
When I use SHIFT + ~, I get a crap ton of errors saying 'Error: could not load xmodel "zombie_x"'
x= a shit ton of models, as you could tell. I need a fix quickly.
7 years ago
I have UGX mod 1.1 installed, and I've managed to get my map to work, but what I need now is a custom game over song because on death on a map using UGX mod 1.1, there is no game over song playing.

And no, I do not know how to make a sound alias.
7 years ago
I've finally managed to fix the scribbled text, but when I try to click singleplayer, nothing happens. When I turn Developer 1 on and use devmap to open my map, I get this error.
http://imgur.com/a/EshV2

EDIT: I've recompiled the map, the scribbled text has came back and now its just the default world at war main menu screen. I'm pretty sure the same error reoccurs.
If someone wants to compile my map for me and prove that im the dumbest dirtbag in the world, download this.
https://mega.nz/#F!iEAgxSzY!5xGhQmw1GzRdSLlOq5U-1g
There's also a .map file in there, in case you get any more errors involving the map itself.

EDIT 2: The 'couldnt load image ''ugx_mod_loadscreen_template'' error strikes back, I need a reply, I promised everyone in the world I was going to make a map based on my shitty channel.

EDIT 3: Now I'm getting an error saying "Could not find weapon info '' for misc_turret". Nothing in the console, just that error. I have misc_turret in the map.

EDIT 4: I've reinstalled my mod tools, now I'm getting an error saying 'Unhandled exception caught.'
I've never gotten this error before.
7 years ago
So I watched Logical's tutorial on how I can make a UGX map, and I've tried to make a UGX map for a while, but I keep getting errors, and most of them are errors saying "Can't find UGX_loadscreen_template" before it loads, if not that, I get an error with scribbled text.

I don't know if I'm missing something, or if I'm just stupid and I can't do anything right.

Here's the link to my uncompiled map
https://mega.nz/#F!WM4XUAwS!9kHfpyQ02uzbALhagXrhpw
7 years ago
So I load up my custom zombies map, I named it Nazi_zombie_fuckthis because I couldnt manage to get ANY of my maps to load and this is the last time I'm gonna try to make a map, anyways, when I load it up, it says
"Server script compile error
unknown function
(see console for details)"
So I went to check the console, only to see it says "error: could not find material loadscreen_nazi_zombie_fuckthis"
I've had this error MANY times, and I'm fed up of it.
I'm using GCZ script placer 2.0.1, not gonna use the UGX script placer because it hates me.
Please help.
7 years ago
Loading ...