or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Liamza2314

Omg this looks soooo good  :rainbow: the 99.9% is killing me, i just hope i can play this without lag as stock bo1 maps only run at about 25-30fps on my terrible pc  :'( ;D
6 years ago
Definitely something I'd love to see happen, maybe ask again after the bo1 radiant gets released which should be soon  :nyan:
6 years ago
If there's a black ops 1 radiant now, why aren't there more custom maps?
6 years ago
I've been trying to make my first map for a while, and the tutorial i got shows that you have to make the power switch prefab yourself, for the life of me I cant get this right, I would be eternally grateful if someone could link me to a pre made power switch i can toss in my prefabs and get this working

Thanks

6 years ago
Hey hitman i dont mean to rush you but is there any release date scheduled? if its still in development of course
7 years ago
Well, people mostly want these remakes because the don't have the money to buy a dlc for the original game(If the remake they want is on a dlc)

Hope you understanded this (My english is not that good :D )

He does have a point as yes, finances for dlc packs can be an issue, as well as some people not having the hardware to play the game or not being able to buy the game, also brah I did understand what you were saying, your english isn't so bad but pm me if you need a couple pointers
7 years ago
So I know asking for mods isnt cool but i know fuckall about modding bo1 so I'm wondering if a mod for moon was possible, I know of a gun mod and a solo easter egg mod but nothing else, I'd like it to be sort of like a bo3 thing in bo1 for people that cant play bo3, I also think a lot of people would like to see something like this as they'd need a reason to play bo1 again

What would be cool:
Bo3 guns
Gobblegums
Some new weapons
Bo3 zap gun textures
Potential build-able zap guns

Again, sorry for asking for mods but I do think this is a good idea that id really like to see happen
7 years ago
Loading ...