Last Active
December 19, 2016, 03:57:27 am

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 28, 2024, 01:10:38 pm
This seems to be a recurring issue with a lot of people. Can we get some clarification on how to add zones and making them so that you don't get downed upon entering them? I simply cannot locate any tutorial in the wiki or elsewhere that cleans this up.

Any help is appreciated.
8 years ago
Did you turn your door into a script_model/brushmodel? Regular misc models/brushmodels will not work with doors
That was it! Thank you, I was wondering what the heck was the problem.
8 years ago
If it says it already exists just look up a bit "targetname" is on a lot of stuff now by default just click it and put your name in it.

Yes it took me awhile but I finally discovered ...
8 years ago
Im trying to give my door the "targetname" KVP and it says "Key already exists as a different type in one or more selected entitiy." I don't know how to give the KVP to the door without messing up other things that have the targetname KVP.
8 years ago
I've been scavenging the forum and elsewhere on the internet for a quick tutorial on how to create debris but can't seem to find anything. I would hope it's nothing like how it's done in WaW. If anyone has a quick tutorial they can point me to or can explain it here in the post t...
8 years ago
Loading ...