Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 27, 2024, 08:56:09 am

Contact & Social Links

Steam
So, how the fuck do I remove the explosive damage from dogs and the flamethrower dogs from this fucking mod? I love this mod to death, but these fucking dogs are cheap as shit and were only put in this shitty mod just to piss people off
3 months ago
What fucking retard thought it was a good idea to add firebreathing dogs that down you in under a second????? I want to speak with him with the end of my fucking shotgun
5 months ago
To anyone wanting this mod just download Renaissance Mod. Its Verruckt is similar if not superior to this mod
6 months ago
The teleporting flaming exo zombie on Five are so fucking stupid. Who thought it was a good to add a zombie that's invincible until it's kissing distance away that takes 2 full fucking Raygun/Winter's Fury mags to kill. Dumbest thing about this mod, yeah I get this is supposed to be a ha...
6 months ago
Man that's really retarded, I don't get why map makers have such a hard on for restricting cheat use
6 months ago

Signature

"Forget it man and get with the countdown, shake this square world and blast off for Kicksville!"
Loading ...