or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - killingerk

going through boxes textures bug

going through tables textures bug
textures bug going through
at all the bug the bug do need to be fix
10 years ago
yes, but Nuketown 1945 does not have the weapons and all the benefits of bo1/bo2  ;)
it is Nuketown ;D
10 years ago
come on stop ask for it it in beta ok. please stop come out maybe soon  only 10 guy have it ok  :gusta:

Post Merge: July 28, 2014, 05:16:22 pm
Nuketown zombies on world at war  :o, I can not wait to try this map, good job  ;)
you can get nuketown 1945 custom zombie  :accepted:

Post Merge: July 28, 2014, 05:17:25 pm
True as that may be, some issues are better described when shown in action. :)
okay I am sorry I just wanna let you know all the glitches i have find :'(
10 years ago
okay I am sorry I just wanna let you know all the glitches i have find :'(
10 years ago
i find 22 bug on the map for you http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGEAEtG4nzy-H1csJZ8xH7xWzJZ2Ej6yr    i made a playlist for you and you can see all the bug I hope this helps textures bug you dot need to fix it ok
10 years ago
i filnd is bug out of the map  07/19/2014   i make a video on it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYo9M-Ny2yc

Post Merge: July 25, 2014, 05:09:08 am
MistaC4 are you in the beta

Post Merge: July 25, 2014, 05:12:28 am
Monkeys dont work at all

monkeys work for me
10 years ago
good job i love the map can wt to play it  :alone:
10 years ago
i love your map

Post Merge: July 21, 2014, 11:12:46 pm
I have been playing on this map 48 hour I have only found 2 bug I have no problem running map runs really good  ;D
10 years ago
guy stop asking to test a map pz help me find bugs I don't have to look for  tk to thank you who's in the beta with me help me find bugs. when I see someone post something i ft a update or someone found a bug  :lol:

Post Merge: July 21, 2014, 12:54:08 am
guy pz stop add me on steam i get on and i have 32 friend invite come on guy i am not to give you the beta ok  :yuno:
10 years ago
Loading ...