or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - killingerk

I have a question I see people making Town & Farm in other maps from Black Ops 2 TranZit have anyone thought about making the whole map Transit for bo3 or is it a workinprogress already happening I love the map I know it was a work-in-progress it was canceled  Call of Duty5

4 years ago
cool :rainbow: good to see your back
6 years ago
any new update come out :o
6 years ago
i make a video on the map  sometime today I'm a look for my bloody knife in the map ;D <3 <3 <3
6 years ago
Weapons, Panzer, and the other fx's  :P
you need to update the pic

Double Post Merge: October 20, 2017, 06:11:09 am
I played it it's feels awesome ::) ::)you will love it

Double Post Merge: October 20, 2017, 06:12:15 am
why would t4m have anything to do with the map looking like a pair of boxes?
if you like to know it's not tackling a boxs map these pictures are really old I just got done playing it
6 years ago
this because it comes out on Christmas :D
7 years ago
I would never forget to give you credit GrumpyCat + TheMaster79 + mbomb2001 + Bashmoney100 - help testing

Double Post Merge: October 11, 2016, 09:01:35 pm
If you know how to put 50 guns in a map without it let me know
how have you been there man baby yesterday I just went to see the new Godzilla movie
8 years ago
I picked up a full time job this summer so my time is limited but I'm still steadily working
it look good i love it i love the look COD AW
8 years ago
love it
8 years ago
map will come out by Christmas
8 years ago
map look good
8 years ago
It looks like your textures are missing normal, specs, and cosines. Is that the case? If so you should really add them. They go a long way to make the map look nice
he is remaking the map you can check out all the old versions of it on my channel you can see what's the difference :poker:
8 years ago
look good  8)
8 years ago
Loading ...