or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - kielrgz

English:

Helloooo, this map is soooo goood. I really enjoyed ot and had a lot of fun. This is the second custom map i ever play and I have to say that from now on I'll be very eager to play your new customs bc i think they're reaaaally good.

I wish you the best of luck and hope your customs waaay more recognition, bc they really desserve it

Español:

Aloooo, este mapa esta bien chido. Lo disfruté y me divertí mucho. Este es el segundo custom que juego en mi vida, pero la verdad tengo que admitir que de ahora en adelante estaré muuy atenta y ansiosa para jugar tus nuevos customs porque la verdad pienso que son muuuuyyyyy buenos.

Te deseo muy buena suerte en tu futuro y espero que tus customs tengan muuuuuuucho más reconocimiento, porque la verdad se lo merecen demasiado
I'm sorry for the delay in answering your message, thank you very much, it's a very nice comment you made and it really motivates me to bring more, currently my mouse is broken and I haven't been able to map and bring maps but I promise as soon as I get another one I'll start making a map Apart from that I want to prepare the Christmas one that I urgently need to do it! surely from minecraft! I send you greetings and thanks for your support!
1 year ago
I made a video on your map - https://youtu.be/7dOCF63hm_I
I liked your video, and yes, the creators of custom maps, I mean us, we usually help each other on the maps, both with weapons, perks, bosses, but the camo of the weapons is 100% mine, I can make movable camouflages of anything ! Anyway, at the end of the year I'll get a Christmas map, maybe from minecraft or common, I don't know. I have to get money to buy a mouse since it broke and that's why I can't make maps but I can hardly go back! Cheers
1 year ago
finally more weapons for waw, it is appreciated. I'll give you credits in my next maps, don't lose hope of bringing more if you want... haha ​​although it's laborious loss! I hope more things soon and if not everything is fine! it is appreciated
2 years ago
Forget to mention/credit the true hero who brought the original version to Black Ops 3
ya

Double Post Merge: October 14, 2022, 07:00:24 am
Forget to mention/credit the true hero who brought the original version to Black Ops 3
Hello brother, I wanted to ask you if you have weapons or assets for cod waw since the ones I use are repeated so to speak, you had asked me for my discord so now I'll pass it on to you too... I wrote you several times but I don't know if you read my post...
2 years ago
This Mod Requires T4M

First of all my greetings to you, I bring a bo3 map to waw, it is the pickle tower map, my friend Klaudeh gave me a hand with the base of the map, that is, the prefab to be able to continue and add the textures, weapons, etc. ... well I hope you enjoy the map. below I will leave a clarification of some bugs. As they know how to map it is not something easy and there is always one bug or another but hey... I hope you enjoy it.

what does my map bring?

Black Ops 3 Weapons

2 special weapons

And the rest look at you!! Enjoy!

Now some photos:

Bugs Info Readme!!:      

On the map I didn't put Respawn when falling into the void, since I forgot to do it and lately I don't have time to correct that, so if you try to do something weird or jump on a side that you shouldn't and get bugged, it's part of your responsibility, I don't missing in action.

There is a collision on the third or second floor of the tower that does not allow you to jump to the ladder, the others do. this is warned by the doubts, I think it is the least but hey, it is always good to report it.

There is a bug that usually appears rarely when it says something about "Japanese bones 128" so I sincerely tried to solve it but being Latino it still costs me a bit to learn 100% English since I only know basic English and I translate most of the tutorials.

And well, the last thing is that before you stream or record for YouTube, I recommend you first play for a while and try the map, and if everything is fine, upload it to YouTube, this is more than anything so that you don't feel embarrassed if the Some error pops up on the map, just calm down, I checked and I was able to play for a long time, but well, I'm reporting it because of an error that my previous minecraft tower had, something like this happened, but that was due to a spawn error more than anything. and well that's all below I will leave the downloads.

Informacion de Bugs Leer:

En el mapa no puse Respawn al caer al vacío, ya que se me olvidó hacerlo y últimamente no tengo tiempo de corregir eso, así que si intentas hacer algo raro o saltar en un lado que no deberías y te bugeas es parte y responsabilidad tuya!

Hay una colision en la tercera escalera o segunda , no me acuerdo, cuestion es que no te deja saltar en la escalera, es un detalle menor pero a tener en cuenta a la hora de querer escapar de los zombies, las demas partes de la torre funcionan exelente.

Hay un bug muy rarro que suele aparecer 1 vez al inciar , rarra ves.. que dice "japanese 128 bones" es probable que te saque del mapa pero no del juego asi que ojo con eso, como digo es rarra ves. ami desde que arme el mapa varias veces no me salio mas pero seguramente tarde o temprano aparecera, si aparece solo creen una nueva partida de nuevo y ya. en la siguiente no aparecera.

Y bueno lo ultimo que aveces a iniciar salen algunos errores de scripts pero sigan intentando y el mapa va a inciar y ya juegan normal.

Otra cosa que pido es que porfavor si hacen Stream o Graban para Youtube Siempre antes testeen el mapa mio primero y vean si es subible o no a youtube, esto mas que nada para que ustedes queden bien. igual me trate de asegurar de que al inciar no alla ningun error pero bueno . El juego es Traicionero aveces. y yo como no soy experto en progamacion bueno, todavia me cuesta apesar de años de mapear. y recuerden que mi mayoria de mapas siempre resibo ayuda de mis amigos "creep,shipu , klau, lion y etc" que tenemos ahi un grupo discord de modders en la cual nos ayudamos entre todo, tanto armas, texturas , ideas , etc.

En fin , lo ultimo a pedir es que recomienden mi canal de youtube, yo actualmente no puedo logear porque estoy esperando a mi numero de celular para recibir un codigo de confirmacion y recuperar mi cuenta de youtube, ya que pide dicho codigo pero bueno, apenas recupere mi cuenta espero contar con ese apoyo que pido que no cuesta nada... y nada eso. si leiste asta aca eres un crack! Gracias!!

you want to make a donation that is not mandatory, my paypal or email is "[email protected]

NOTA: Si quieren hacer una donacion que no es obligatorio mi paypal o correo es "[email protected]" Gracias!

Mediafire:

Google Drive:

If you want to support me skip this shortening:

Based on the version of TescoValueRice credits also to him Black Ops 3

Credits:

Shippuden

Creep115

Klaudeh

Lion

Cocacola 3 Litros

2 years ago
Good map,I beat it solo
amazing!!

Double Post Merge: October 12, 2022, 05:57:02 am
I like the map, But there is no time to relax XD
ty!
2 years ago
Very good everyone, I bring you a quick custom express that I made from Minecraft. I hope you like it as much as I do. I wanted to tell you that this little map brings several things so you will surely see those details on the map.

Without more to say I leave you a video and images... below the download of the map. my map does not require t4m, it is already something that I solved so good enjoy!

What does this mod include?:

Weapons BO2,MW2
Special Weapon Apoticon Servant
Purchasable End
Zombies Desert Minecraft Skin
Lava damage
Sound Ambiance
Hitmaker
Zombie Counter
Perks BO1,BO2,BO3
Wunderwizz
Minecraft Textures
Panzer Soldat Boss
Half Life 2 ViewHands
Half Life 2 Player Model

The download link will be below, but first some images:

Does not require T4M

No requiere T4M

Mode Normal:

Mediafire:

Credits:

Shippuden
Lion
Klaudeh
Thunderfrost
Gympie5
Creep115
Coca 3 Litros

2 years ago
I love your maps I've played nuke house and there wasa bug where you could jump out a window and skip rounds so I used it to get to round 102 also where can I find all your maps in one playlist? I'm new to ugx mods and idk how this works I thought by checking profile but didn't find everything
you have to check here in the forum, you will see in map releases in cod 5 mods and there is everything.

https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/map-releases/29/

2 years ago
Yeah and I raged so damn much but near the end my adrenaline kicked in and I then had the run in the bag it was big steal also ignore my dogs they scream and cry all the time, everyday, nonstop, 24/7 they're not being abused they both have food and water they were making it hard for me to focus but I still won.
Congratulations, not everyone made it, maybe a minecraft map is coming, another custom this week, I hope you try it, it won't be as difficult as this one but the challenge will be there if you want to try it.
2 years ago
I beat the map and I think I only got 2 easter eggs, this game was extremely hard and anything I said in my YouTube video I don't want you to take offensive of I just get really mad. Atleast change the map so there's a button for easy and hard mode, also here's the YouTube video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T9m6xyk7CE (Warning Explicit Language & Alot Of Failed Attempts!)
And that could be more difficult. LOL. Still I'm glad you play it... and try it obviously.
2 years ago

Backroom Edition Zero

Hello everyone, I hope you are very well. I've come to bring a map of the Backrooms. The map is known as level 0, I know that there is already one made in the forum by my friend Klaudeh but this version that I made is one that we made as a collaboration with other modders, what I am going for is that it is a map that will have a continuation .

Example: I made this map, later the continuation of another backroom will come but from another modder that is not me, I had to create this level and map first so it is a pleasure to bring it.

What does the map include?

Hitmaker

Zombie Counter

Weapons from BO2, MW2, MW3 and 1 only from BO3 (I'm not going to give details of each weapon because it's better to go in and see them but there are many) I took the trouble to add details to the weapons so that they look nice and with a good reflection .

Bosses: Brutus, Engenier, Hazmat, Space Monkey and Panzer. "I also wanted to include the napalm fire zombie but for a strange reason it appeared in all the rounds and it was better to remove it since it was a potential kamikaze for each round which made the map difficult.

Keyed Door Easter Egg

Easter Egg Acid Cat

Easter Egg Souls Boxes

Easter Egg Secret Weapon!!

Purchasable End

Now I am going to mention some "BUGS" to warn you what can happen to you playing:

The zombie Panzer when throwing the hook there are high chances that if you get caught and a zombie hits you it is possible that your map will crash and return you to the menu. It is something that cannot be solved and I think that some custom maps have that problem with the Panzer. Even so, if they manage to shoot him in the arm, they will be saved from the situation since it works like Orgins'.

Zombies can sometimes take a long time if they throw a grenade at them and they move away a lot, that's something obvious because if they think about it they are ripping off their legs and they take longer.

The zombies can walk on the floors where the void is, that in itself is done like this since that was just to give the map more style like the original backrooms and to be similar so you are warned not to think badly haha.

The music of the Player Disc does not contain copyright, no sound on my map is copyrighted. I clarify so that if they upload videos to youtube they feel calm.

Well, I think that's all I can say. I thank the people who helped me but especially Shippuden who patiently supports me on the maps and helps me bring new content, since the panzer you see on the map is a contribution from Shippu... in my opinion I remain excellent but well I hope you like it.

Credits:

Shippuden
Creep115
Klaudeh
Lion_lion
Luis1234
Gympie
Deeper
Rikos
Thunderfrost

"if I miss someone let me know"

Download Link of My Map:

Mediafire:
Drive:

If you want to support me go to the shortener link and skip them, believe me it helps a lot! Thank you very much!

Gameplay:

2 years ago
Hey i just finished your map (hard mode) and i had a lot of fun! (love the mauser xd)
But found 2 bugs.
1. In the starting room you can jump trough the window and you are out of map so the zombies dont attack you.
2. (dont know if its for every gun) But when you buy ammo for the M1928 it costs 0$. I dont know if its intentionel or not.
But really nice map anyways! :D

It's a little old map that I already made but thanks brother! The weapon is not intentional, I did not know that fact, play my next map "Backroom" show in custom map progress video youtue.
2 years ago
Loading ...