or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jzob1234

Thompson is missing sounds "Have you heard of custom sounds" Your logic is invalid
Cuse u have no sounds on nrd
10 years ago
charging the Thompson M1927 is too slow and when you pull the cocking sounds are not there and the Mouser C96, M1911 and ASP are too weak.
Have u ever heard of custom sounds?
10 years ago
Im a famewhore?
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/2-27-2014/kDjLCc.gif
no not u  ;)

Double Post Merge: September 07, 2014, 04:10:10 pm
A person with a higher IQ than you. :troll:
well the thing is your a person whos equaly to tom_bmx but the thing is he doesnt care about peoples ip's but you do  ;)

ps...

why do u even look at peoples ip's with your gzc script placer?
10 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)
What are you?  :troll:

Double Post Merge: September 07, 2014, 04:05:52 pm
This map looks amazing :) How much did it cost?
it cost him 0$  :)
10 years ago
DAM!!! so many people looking at this topic xD

http://gyazo.com/bbb4df29ec804aa30fd81fa1b3c7ba46

and some of them are fame whores
10 years ago
damn u want everyone to see ur map so u post screenshots in a coment rather than updating the topic ha Gay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :troll:
+1 :D
10 years ago
so is this map going in the ugx map manager?  :D ;) :)
lol idk
10 years ago
And everyone in the community respects you and Cowman for your fantastic contributions also  ;D

All joking aside, probably best not to admit to illegal activity so openly on this thread, probably a rule about that somewhere....also not sure Tom would 'respect' you admitting that you illegally bought 1,000's of dollars worth of anims from him (and that's not an exaggeration) since, you know, it's like illegal and stuff...
-_-
10 years ago
Isn't buying that kind of stuff illegal, though?
i do respect tom for helping the community tho
10 years ago
We know, we know Cowman, you and jzob bought them off Tom with your 'own' money, don't get your Spongebob underpants in a twist  ;D
we buy the anims cuse we work hard and we support tom for helping the comunity
im no person who steel's from tom because i respect him
10 years ago
Hey guys. Ive decided to post what i think is going to be my last update as the maps nearing completion. There is going to be an addition to the crane in the video i posted earlier. One of the crates that the crane picks up now is able to be opened up so players can enter. If the crane picks up the crate while players are inside it, it takes them for a ride around the map, acting somewhat similar to the tank from origins. Zombies are able to jump up into the crate once its stopped moving, and the mech is now able to use the flamethrower and booster at the same time (only when players are in the crate)

Some Pics:

Dat arx
10 years ago
any updates? :D
10 years ago
hey jzob nice chat earlier Never tell your password to anyone.
17 August 2014
GEARS_228: thought u were at church ?
jzob123: got back
jzob123: u <Removed by Moderator
GEARS_228: thought u were sleeping there
jzob123: ye...no
Oh dam
10 years ago
Loading ...