or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jzob1234

Stop it now! one more off-topic reply and I will lock it temporarily.
alright understood
10 years ago
Why did you block?
same :|

Double Post Merge: September 24, 2014, 01:30:15 am
yeah he blocked me too  :-\
idk i find it weird how he blocked all 3 of us  :(
10 years ago
why u block me red... :(
10 years ago
nice job  :)
10 years ago
A cool boss zombie ;)

Double Post Merge: September 22, 2014, 12:52:47 am
(Image removed from quote.)
  • Added Doubletap 2.0  ;) :)

• Added Ripper thanks to Rollonmath42  :)  ;)

Hope you liked this little update sorry i was only getting 30-40 fps i had Google chrome open  :facepalm2:
nice  8)
10 years ago
I found a bug with the death machine where i had like 20 weapons  :facepalm2: :cereal: :yeah: :fuuu: :kidding: :kidding: :ok: :mother: :pffft:
10 years ago
Just a little update for you guys  :o
re did all the perk machines texture (Will be doing a spec map soon for all of them)
DeadShot
Off \/
On \/

Mule kick
Off \/
On \/

Stamin Up
Off \/
On \/

PHD
Off \/
On \/

Hope you guys like this little update more to come!  :P
they look nice gj  ;)
10 years ago
I wasnt offending you or anything. I am happy to see your improving, you guys dont need to get mad at me....
who said we were mad?
10 years ago
Update:

_Boss zombie added
_Fixing bugs with boss
_Ee done
_Map final touches

Hoping within next couple days for release. Will not put a date out tho.

Double Post Merge: September 14, 2014, 06:11:49 pm
What boss zombie?
10 years ago
TBH Cowman, you created a bad reputation in the community when you made bridge, if this map is as good as you say it is then once its released you may be able to get some of that reputation back
TBH you shouldn't be talking if i were you... if u compare bridge to this.... you will see a huge load of improvements... and if your saying this about cow? why don't u show us some nice detail because when i see your work i don't see nice detail. btw im not trying to offend you in anyway.
10 years ago
Dude,  i am been on a drive for 20 hours and i was thinking i would come to my Gmail with this....

(all i was thinking)

I think i should start bet money if you are going to post something like "OMFGZZZZ Bridge was shit no way Cow mapped this map".  Because we all know you are going to post a comment like this every time because you don't think no one can ever change.  Well i hate to break it to you but people can :poker: If they ask the right people how to do things and look up on Google the right things then PEOPLE CAN CHANGE!!!!  ;) :)

So after i saw your comment all i really have to say is can you stop spamming my W.I.P With omgz you did not map this map. Please and thank you!  ;)

Oh and i forgot about this you must have not saw this so i will take a picture for you dude have a look this time ;)

Oh and we can't forget this comment

Well that's about how many fps i can get on my non gaming laptop so this map should run fine for everyone and when it get's portal every computer should get anywhere from 25 fps - 300 fps.

Non gaming laptop i put it on min settings just to show you and i can get anywhere from 30-100 fps on this map  :lol::)

Double Post Merge: September 14, 2014, 04:53:01 am
Yeah i did, Even jzob knows because he has played my map and seen me when i am mapping it :P
+1
10 years ago
Nice work
+1
10 years ago
We all saw that on Bridge, you've got nothing to prove buddy  ;)
Um Stevie...
Hes improved alot
10 years ago
Map is coming along well it looks.
<Removed by Moderator>
10 years ago
Mind trying get blunty to change it to offical textures? I would appreciate it. ;). Then i wont rage at u. And Ur friend in community has left N1 left today deleted his account ^^
lol
10 years ago
Loading ...