March 01, 2018, 03:54:10 pm

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 25, 2024, 08:13:53 pm

Contact & Social Links

Since I deleted my sub base map on accident I wanted to start something new. It's nice to get a fresh start anyway now that I know more about the tools. I will say that starting back up has reignited my hatred for the editor navigation, especially coming from UE4....I'll learn but I won�...
6 years ago
Hey yeah this is dead, sorry. When deleting and reinstalling bo3, I didn't realize it would delete all the stuff in the mod folder, which is where my .map files were. I lost all of the data and won't be remaking it.
6 years ago
Quick update on the map. Blockin is still in progress since the movement of BO3 really changes how the original map is played, so I've had to change the scale of some areas and will be adding more railings on rooftops to control how much g-sliding is allowed.

Playtest with bots...
7 years ago
I've been working on the map on and off because the B-Site is turning into a lot of work. I have to scale the room to fit everything else properly which is taking a good amount of time and can be pretty frustratin...
7 years ago
If I'm using a stackable crate in my map, it'll place the asset just fine, but when I save and try to compile it throws an error saying that it can't find the asset. Here's what it says in the console:

[img width=770 height=85]https://i.gyazo.com/11d23a1a76e5e0df85a2c7...
8 years ago
I also noticed when you move your view around in-game there is sometimes a weird black outline of the objects that were in view still stuck on the screen.

I've noticed this too and know...
8 years ago
Loading ...