or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Josseda673

This map looks good, i will be waiting.

Can you write the progress? (i mean, in percentange)
8 years ago
i want to buy a better PC, but im live in Venezuela, everything is too expensive, well i think i should wait until i buy a new Graphics card.
8 years ago
i played the map, it is great, the switches easter egg, but as conn6orsuper117 said, the zombies don't drop anything inside PAP room and the smoke clears, fix that.

I suggest that you put the Deadshot Daiquiri laser.

and i want to ask, can you reduce the map graphics?, because i have a PC with Intel Graphics (xD).
8 years ago
BETA UPDATE #1

Link has been updated with the most current build.
All major bugs and concerns with the map have been fixed, any nit picky bugs still left will be fixed before the final release.
Help and reasonable requests are always appreciated  :)
Thx m8
8 years ago
do what you want with it dude
Roger That

Double Post Merge: June 17, 2016, 12:34:14 pm
How I do to play?, the start button doesnt work
8 years ago
Can I record this for youtube?.
8 years ago
Pure, please give us a hint to find the teddybears
8 years ago
Can Anyone tell me WHERE ARE THE FUCKING TEDDYBEARS?, well i found one, but i checked the rest of the map as 50 times  and i cant find anything.
8 years ago
That must be a problem on your end since I have seen MANY people play this map co-op with it working 100% fine.
Try using a different host.

Double Post Merge: September 24, 2015, 10:36:47 pm
Once you've uploaded the video just Private Message me with the link! I'd love to watch it! :)
i can't send messages and the video will be in spanish because it's my bith language
9 years ago
and Thanks, is a good map
9 years ago
Hello, i want to record this map for my YouTube Channel, also i want to know in where i can give you the link
9 years ago
Loading ...