or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - joj

why the heck is the download 600+ MB. :O.

Did you upload your entire world at war folder or something?

He forgot to remove the narrator's commentary when he exported/ported the entirety of the Stanley Parable =-p
9 years ago
What a waste of bandwidth
9 years ago
im so glad im not under 20 posts this would piss me off completely

Ain't so bad. no-one really cares what anyone have to say anyway. Delaying a post by an hour or so won't make that any different lol.
9 years ago
the Backlot cod4 remake was rad as hell. Out of all the releases I'm finding I'm loading that one up every so often, rather than playing a map twice or so before going back to whatever I was doing.
9 years ago
Any significant differences from update #9 to #10? The changing from "Alpha" to "Pre-Release" might tease one to believe something big has been implemented, but that's not usually the case.
9 years ago
I'd rather subscribe with existing content I want/like, rather than subscribe to someone with the promise of content that I might not like.
9 years ago
Uhm, my map is Shipment/Vacant remake :P

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3641.0

Not saying you should stop continuing this project, infact, I would love to see this, but maybe do much more than just Shipment. Besides, someone has done Shipment remake and released here, I chose to do two remakes just so it isnt all same thing :P

uhm, my map already has zombies in it :P

Not saying you should stop continuing this project, infact, I would love to see this, but maybe do much more than just modifying the map. Besides, someone has already made a custom zombie map and released it here, I chos- this analogy fell flat on it's face pretty fast.

Let the guy remake what he wants. Considering he's getting his own guns in there and using the Ghosts extended version (by the looks of it) I'd think it could stand it's own ground. Just because a concept's already been done, doesn't mean no-one can redo it, y'know?

Pretty sure Vacant's already been remade but here you are remaking it, presumably because all the bullet points boil down to 'because it's fun'. Can't imagine this dude has it out for you, lol.
9 years ago
All the guns are default weapons, at least on Der Riese...
It never claimed to change the weapons; just visuals.
9 years ago
He told me in skype that he quits mapping so the map won't be released
Spoiler: click to open...

Would love to hear the news from the guy himself. Otherwise there's not much credibility to your claim that he packed up full stop. If anything he's probably been taking breaks and whatever like we all do on numerous long-term projects.
9 years ago
The fact that you're polling what should be an internal matter is baffling.
9 years ago
Has there been any attempt to allowing the default maps run the UGX mod? I'm quite fond of the custom roster of guns and it would be pretty rad to play with them on familiar maps.

Ofcourse I'm 90% uneducated in this area so I might have just asked a pretty stupid question so.
9 years ago
To be fair, a good amount of maps aren't nearly this detailed as where you are with your map and get released.
10 years ago
Did you seriously waste your time to create an account here just to ask that stupid question. :please:

A guy's gotta dream, man.
10 years ago
Spoiler: click to open...
Rad map dude. Glad to know the ongoing contest isn't stagnating any maps coming out between that period.

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4357.new#new

The runners of fuck... why???? Please do another version without them, i died 6 times before i can do a good number of round, where is the power? and the jugger-nog? i think that the jugg MUST BE in one of the first room of the map, if this map it's too hard to play.
Sounds like you just suck, man.
10 years ago
Loading ...