or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - JiffyNoodles

Welcome to Snowglobe, a map that is cool in every essence of the word. This map was made by the legendary JBird632, not to be confused with jbird, and was released on December 28th, 2014 as a part of the YouAlwaysWish-You-Could-Play-This-Map-but-can’t-because-YouTube-Money, I mean YouAlwaysWin Christmas Map Competition. This map won 1st place, and was a well-received map from the community, as people always have hype around a JBird632 Map, as his quality has proven to us why.

Now, without further ado, let’s get into the pros and cons of this map.

PROS:

Black Ops Weapons: Now, before you grab your Pitchforks and come after me, hear me out. These are JBird632’s Black Ops Weapons, not Rorke’s old ports, so they are done right, and perform much like their Official Counterparts. Pack-a-Punching becomes a nice surprise to notice a Masterkey on my AUG, as well as its Unique Scope, the Commando with Dual Mag and the M16 with its classic Noob-Tube. The Custom Wonder Weapon is also nice, it’s method of disposing of the zombies is fun to watch, as zombies are just sucked out of existence like they so happened to fall through a portal.

Vigor Rush: This is an amazing perk, period. Sure, you can always say that ‘it’s the other half of DT 2.0’ but I disagree. This perk seems stronger than the Double Damage that Double Tap 2.0 offers, and I was able to Melt zombies with single headshots up into the Mid 20’s with ease.

Boss Zombies change it up: I like what JBird632 was going for. The Santa Boss drops pressies upon spawning and you can open them immediately, and the presents come in all forms. The longer they take to open, the better the prize on the Inside. For instance, one gift could take 2 seconds, and you’ll get a hold of 250 points, but, if the present takes 8-9 seconds to open, you could get a free weapon, or even a free perk.

The Frostbite Zombie is a nICE change to the mix (hehe, I made an Ice Pun). Once he spawns, the closer you are to him, the slower you move, and if he’s right near you, you’ll be going at a snails pace, and are easily prone to being obliterated by other zombies. The easiest Method of taking him out is to Kamikaze charge at him, because once he is activated, you are freed of his frozen grasp, then just run in the opposite Direction of him but, be aware, you will be prone to being one hit for at least 3-4 seconds after doing this without PHD Flopper, so, remember that.

The Shooting Gallery Mini-Game: This was a lot of fun, as it tests out your reaction skills (come at me Fine Bros). This can be done multiple times, but, you need to score 60 or over to get a piece of the Christmas tree. Speed Cola is critical to this, as you need to reload fast at the end when the targets rise and drop very fast.

Domination: This is the 1st time I’ve seen someone attempt something like this. And to be honest, I loved it, as it creates a very intense environment, as you struggle to capture the flags while being swarmed by the Undead. Sure, it would’ve been easier in Co-op, but I don’t have enough friends to do such a thing, so I was stuck with doing it in solo.

The Shaking of the map: This map lives up to its name. Every so often, the map just shakes violently, to emulate a little kid just shaking their newfound present.

The Ending: Very Nice and cheerful, definitely added to the festive/Holiday feel.

A 4 Perk Limit including a way to earn more: This is how I like zombies to be. You choose your four perks, and are still able to do certain things to earn more than the limit.

Now, no map is perfect, so let’s get into the Cons for this map.

CONS

UGX-Mod: I personally despise the UGX-Mod, especially the V1.0 editions. As it limits what you can do with the features inside the maps themselves. As well that it has been used by every new mapper ever since it’s induction, so it’s gone stale and has rotted away worse than the zombies have. Here’s to hoping UGX-Mod V1.1 doesn’t suffer the same fate.

Broken W@W Knifing: This map has the W@W Knife, which I don’t mind, since I’ve been dealing with it for ages, but for some reason, on this map, it’s broken. By that I mean that the normal swing is slower than normal, which is annoying when trying to do a melee without activating the classic lunge.

The Rarity of the Wonder Weapon in the Box: This bamboozles me. It always takes me at least 10,000 points to get the weapon to do one single step. Yeah, that’s right, you need it to beat the map, so watch as you throw your money down the drain as you hit the box time after time again to no avail. I’m sure the figures are the same as the chances of getting the Thundergun or something like that, But I’ve had better luck getting the VR-11 on Call of the Dead than I’ve had getting this weapon from the box. And even after spending your life savings on it. It isn’t as god-tier as you would expect from a weapons that is so rare, like an Albino Whale, so it lets you down, like your favourite sporting team after a hard defeat in the Grand Final.

Hugging: Human Hugging is nice, Zombie hugging isn’t. Period.

Final Verdict
Level Detail: 9/10. Snowy maps always seem to have a nice vibe about them.
Custom Content: 7/10. Majority of the items in this map are custom. No Custom Knife Model.
Fun Scale: 8/10. Between Classic and Domination, this map is fun.
Replayability: 6/10. The maps replayability lies in the Domination Mode, as classic is a one-off thing.
Overall Score: 30/40

Download Link: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,5147.0.html
8 years ago

Now, it might not mean much from the gameplay, but hear me out.
The Camo is Red Hex, which is only obtainable from Killing a lot of zombies in the Zombies Mode (duh).
So, could this mean that the HG-40 is possibly coming to the next map? Or as a patch to every other map like the Death Machine Drop?
I'm keen to see what happens.
With regards,
Jiffy
8 years ago
G'day all,
I have a query about the game, Far Cry 2.
Because I want to get a hold of the AK-47's Fire sound from it. As I think it sounds a hell of a lot better than the current AK-47.
I may want to get more sounds later on, but if I do, I will know the method of obtaining them, as it would most likely be the same method used to retrieve the AK-47.
Any help is appreciated.
With regards,
Jiffy
P.S. Skip to 12:17 in the Video for the AK-47's sound
8 years ago
:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab

Now, before you think I'm starting a political thing, I'm not.
People seem to not like this song, simply because it's a remix of the ISIL theme.
Me, personally, I like it, it's got a solid beat, and is catchy.
With regards,
Jiffy
8 years ago
This is ridiculous.

I Honestly don't know why this is still even a thing. Even after everyone who has been here for at least a year have all shunned box maps like the retarded, inbred middle child it is, they still come.
And before you go and tell me 'it's his 1st map bro, calm the farms' I will say NO! NO EXCUSES FOR TRASH!!!
Just look at the 1st maps from people like StevieWonder87 and SethNorris. They are Masterpieces and deserve praise.
Meanwhile this ugly duckling deserves to be taken out behind the barn and shot like the runt it is.
I'm sorry if this seems over the top, and outrageously uncalled for. But hey, someone wanted me to review this map. And now I've ended up reviewing the entire Genre. Yay, Value for Money.
anyway, I'm off.
If I get a warning, then so be it (impending Ban incoming)
8 years ago
Welcome to Undead hospital, a place more chaotic than your local shopping centre during the Holiday season. This map was released by xXxCowmanxXx on New Year’s Eve 2014 (31/12/14 for those who are lost) and was very well received by the community for how much of an improvement it was over his previous title, Bridge. Now without Further Ado, let’s get into the Pros and Cons of this map.

PROS:

Weapons are great: The weapons in this game are awesome, and because this  map doesn’t have a pack-a-punch, he was able to add lots of weapons to this map. With weapons ranging from World at War all the Way up to games like Call of Duty: Ghosts and even Fallout 3, this map has them all. And, all the weapons that have been in Call of Duty’s previously all had custom Fire sounds and reload sounds, which is also a nice touch, as it makes some guns sound better and more badass than their Treyarch counterparts.

Mini-easter eggs: This map has 2 Mini easter Eggs, and because the map is a small map, it makes it a little bit more fun, as you don’t spend a solid chunk of your game searching around for items. The main Easter Egg was rather easy to do, mainly because I’ve played this map countless times before, so I knew the locations of the items right off the bat. And the Other easter egg is unlocking the room that allows you to buy the Commando off the wall, which is a nice touch, as it allows you to purchase ammo for a truly great weapon.

Map layout is great: This map is a very tight claustrophobic map, which means that there are very little areas that you can train in. For me, there was only one area to do so. But, this also strikes up the old style Zombies experience as it forces you to camp with a decent weapon until you get overrun and die in a blaze of glory, which is nice to see.

Quotes from Black Ops 1: This was a nice touch, because instead of hearing the standard Der Reise quotes from your beloved characters upon killing something, running out of ammo or buying a gun, you are greeted with the Quotes everyone has grown to love from Black Ops 1, Which really makes the map so much better, as hearing certain quotes just makes me have a little chuckle.

Perk Limit: This map has a perk limit, which is great, as it forces you out of your standard zombies comfort zone and makes you prioritise what you buy, and what you don’t.

The Atmosphere: This map hits it right on the head, by delivering a feel of a Hospital. Sure, it’s a rather small Hospital, but that doesn’t take away from the feel. Even the Ground floor feels right, as it has the look that it was about to get renovated before the apocalypse. This, when compared to Bridge, is a huge improvement.

Now, no map is perfect, so let’s get into the cons for this map.

CONS:

No Pack-a-Punch: This isn’t that big of a deal, because, as I’ve mentioned before, if it had a Pack-a-Punch, there wouldn’t be as many weapons to be able to use. But I digress. If this map had Pack-a-Punch, it would also make it a hell of a lot easier, as the standard wall weapons start dropping off, and then you have to use the box weapons such as the ray gun, Alien Blaster, etc. So, although it’s not much of a problem, it still registers as one, so that’s why it’s here.

Final Verdict

Level Detail: 8/10. Everything feels right about this map, nothing feels out of place.

Custom Content: 8/10. All things in this map are custom, except the Viewhands and the Knife Model.

Fun Scale: 9/10. Tight Spaces + Fast Zombies + an Awesome Arsenal = Great Fun.

Replayability: 7/10. Since this map has such as Vast array of weaponry, the replayability is in the hunt for weapons that
you haven’t yet tried out. Whether it be a wall weapon, or something from the box, you can’t go wrong.

Overall Score: 32/40

Download Link: https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,5202.msg57889.html#msg57889
8 years ago
Welcome to Bridge, a map more gridlocked and stuck than a Chinese highway on a good day. This map was released by xXxCowmanxXx (another Canadian Mapper) on March 15th, 2014 (almost 2 years ago) and was initially well received by the community, as it was one of the most feature-packed maps of its time. At this point in time, this map is at its 6th version, which was supposed to be a 7th, but the patch for the bugs that were left never got released, and the topic has remained dark ever since. Now, without further ado, let’s get into the pros and cons of this map.

PROS

Features to the Hilt: This map, for 2014, was packed with a lot of features that seemed refreshing and new. Although, in our day and age, these all will seem outdated, buggy/broken, thanks to people like Harry B021 with his Perks, PAP & Mystery Box packs, natesmithzombies with his weapon pack, And DidUKnowiPwn with his T4M, among others.

These features include Dr. Dagger, which increased Melee damage exponentially and makes your grenades strong as hell, and was one of the 1st maps to have tombstone, Who’s Who and, best of all, Der Wunderfizz, which, as we all know, allows people to get whatever perks they so desire. It also included things such as Claymores, Radios that told a story, and a 2-sided Easter Egg, which was a new idea forged around that time.

Spoiler: click to open...
A little Bit of free advertising for Redspace200's map: Project Viking, which was a nothing by ported assets map

Weapons were alright: Apart from the standard World at War weapons, you have a variety of other weapons to choose from, such as Black Ops 1 and Black Ops 2 weapons. Although the Black Ops 1 weapons have been around since the dawn of man at this point in time, Black Ops 2 weapons were an entirely different ball game. The fact that these weapons were ported into world at war with the Correct Animations was quite the achievement. Sure, the sounds were ripped from pre-existing sounds off of World at War Weapons, they still functioned like they would from their respective titles. These included the DSR-50, The Executioner & Type 25, to name a few.

Now, no map is perfect, so let’s get into to cons of this map:

CONS

So Much Junk: This map is just loaded with items that do 2 things:

1)   Obstruct your way around the map, creating clipping that snags you like a fish and leaves you ripe for the picking.
2)   Don’t make any sense as to why they are on the road-bridge &/or the Boat.

Like, the map is just has the look of a rubbish bin, because items are just strewn everywhere, there’s even train cars on the bridge, which makes zero sense, as it’s a road bridge. And there is just rubble everywhere you go, it’s like the bridge was destroyed, but the bridge is still intact and looking like nothing has ever happened.

Broken Features: Time is no excuse for the broken features in this map. From the Broken Claymores that only work on certain surfaces, to Electric Cherry only working half the time. This just gets on my nerves because if something doesn’t work, why add it in the 1st place?

No Perk Limit: Let me rephrase that, There is a perk limit of 4, which is nice, until you learn that you can ignore that if you just use the Wunderfizz. So, case in point, with no perk limit, where’s the fun in that when you got get that awesome feeling of getting an extra perk because you did something right? Sure, you get all the perks for unlocking the ending of your choice, but as I’ve mentioned earlier, why waste 30,000/25,000 points on an ending when you just spam Der Wunderfizz and get all the perks you could ever want for half that price?

Specular Maps problems: This map did eventually get a fresh set of viewhands, but, the viewhands are from the Mission where you are fighting in the wet (Blowtorch & Corkscrew), so, when you turn specular maps on while playing this map, it looks like you have boils on your hands. Not a Major Bug, but it just annoys me.

Before Specular Maps

After Specular Maps

The Jumpscares: These Jumpscares suck. Straight up. They aren’t very good ones, but none the less, they are there, and they don’t even scare me, they just annoy me.

Final Verdict

Level Detail: 6/10. It’s not a very Pretty map by all means, but I’ve seen worse.

Custom Content: 6/10. It’s a about 60% custom content, and 40% standard World at War stuff.

Fun Scale: 5/10. The fact I had a better time playing this than Edifice, was enough ti give it one more point.

Replayability: 5/10. This map does have replayability, surprisingly enough, as it has two endings that you have to play twice to do.

Overall Score: 22/40

Download Link: https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2186.0.html
8 years ago
Welcome to Edifice, a map that just so happened to rise and fall faster than the stock market in 2007. I was supposed to have completed and reviewed this map a long time ago, but, I just couldn’t do it… UNTIL NOW. This map was created by Canadian Mapper, Pashan, on October 23rd, 2015, as a Map to get the Halloween map season underway. Although the initial vibe from the community was strongly positive, it quickly died down as problems emerged. As of now, the map has had only one Patch, and has never been updated since. Anyway, without further ado, let’s get into the pros and cons for this map.

PROS

Halloween is on point: This map was going for the Halloween feel, and it drove the point home. It felt nice to boot this up and actually feel like a witch or a goblin was gonna show up and get me.

Easter Egg was simple, yet effective: Although the easter egg was simple, the little extra bits here and there does allow the gameplay to continue, as well as listening to the somewhat interesting dialogue from the trapped soul who is in the place of Samantha. I found myself thinking of where such little items could be lurking, as I had only completed half the easter egg with a mate previously (Andy, I’m looking at you fam), so these new steps were interesting, in my eyes anyway.

Pro Perks: The inclusion of Pro Perks was a neat Idea that Pashan had in mind for his map ages back (I know this because me and him were in talks at the time), and straight from the horse’s mouth, here are the listed Pro Abilities of all the perks available in the map:

Jugg 2.0 = Increased health regen + 20% of the original health
Quick Revive 2.0 = quicker recovery from zombie hits (as in you can have the ability to sprint after a zombie hits you faster + keep your perks if u go down in solo.... (but lose qr)
Double Tap 2.0 = Double ADS time (since the perk is a cowboy-inspired perk) but only if it isn't already double Damage DT, if it is, then this is DT 3.0
Speed Cola 2.0 = faster ready-up of weapons (both when buying and changing to the weapon)
Deadshot = Increased Headshot multiplier (extra headshot damage)
Stamin-up 2.0 = 1.5x the stamina for Sprint and even further increased movement
PHD 2.0 = Double Explosive Damage
Tombstone 2.0 = bleed-out time is extended for the user (since the perks about dying off)
Who's Who 2.0 = Spawn with Quick revive and an M14
Electric Cherry 2.0 = Melee deals electric damage (make it kind of like what thunder rum was, where it stopped the zombie attacking, but don't make them get knocked down)
Mule Kick 2.0 - 4 weapons

Well, no map is perfect, so let’s get into the Cons of this map:

CONS

Bugs still exist after patch: The bugs that still have all killed me at least once in this map. These include, but not limited to: weird clipping on the steps leading up to PHD, causing you to just stop dead in your tracks, Ice-rink on the PHD floor, when running in from previously mentioned stairs, broken Who’s Who Spawns and, the most infamous one of all, the 1-2 hit Jugg glitch, which, as the name states, ignores your precious 2500 lifesaver and you get smacked into Oblivion. One major Game-Breaking Bug that was patched in the only patch to date, was the random deaths occurring in the Stairwell leading to Electric Cherry, which, would’ve gotten it’s own spot on this list if it hadn’t been patched.

Credit to Pashan for the above screenshot

The Custom PPSH feel wrong: Although I give props to Pashan for trying to change up the PPSH-41 for the sake of freshness, the way he has done it, it feels morally wrong to use it. The anims feel like crap, Aiming down sights reduces your vision worse than a flashbang at your feet, and it overall, feels like a violation of the PPSH’s rights.

No Perk Limit: Although I know the reason why it was removed in the 1st place, and, as I’ve said many a time, I like a perk limit. I like being able to earn more slots/get a free perk. What Pashan has done is removed the Perk limit, so people are able to get Pro perks, as for some reason, getting your four perks, then trying to get them pro, wouldn’t work, so, he had to remove the limit, for the sake of a gameplay mechanic  which is saddening to me, as I like a challenge.

Lack of use of the Custom Scoreboard: When you load this up in Solo, you are greeted with a Solo scoreboard, which looks to have been designed to hold 4 players in it. But, when you load up Co-op, it uses the stock W@W scoreboard, meaning that the custom scoreboard has gone to waste. A real shame, as the scoreboard looks better than the stock one in my
personal opinion.

My Favourite weapons are Broken: This, is what saddened me the most in this map, not the bugs, but the fact some of the weapons, including my Favourites, are broken and useless. For example, the Executioner, I love the gun dearly, both in BO2 Multiplayer and in the Zombies, as it’s a shotgun Pistol, and it just felt awesome to use, as well as it was a powerful weapon in the zombies mode. Same can be said for the Ray Gun Mark II, being an improvement on its ancestral Counterpart, it was a breath of fresh air for the gun.

Then, this map broke them both, like Bane against Batman. How were they broken, you ask? Well, the Executioner fires weak as piss pistol/slug rounds that don’t do anything, even pack-a-punched, it still is terrible &, the Ray Gun Mark II is actually worse than Ray Gun, because the Ray Gun Mark II in this map can’t penetrate multiple zombies, and because it was designed not to have splash damage, you can’t shoot at the ground for a multi-kill effect, unlike its Older Sibling.

Final Verdict

Level Detail: 8/10. It’s a Halloween Map, and it feels gritty, like it should be.

Custom Content: 8/10. Almost everything is Custom, and a no show for a custom Knife Model.

Fun Scale: 4/10. The map really stops being fun after you run into the glitches repeatedly.

Replayability: 3/10. This map really has no driving urge to bring me back to it. I only came back because I felt I had to uphold my end of the bargain.

Overall Score: 23/40

Download Link: https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8905.msg97538.html#msg97538
8 years ago

You know, I was in a good mood today, I rolled out of bed nicely, donned my clothes, got myself sorted, and all with plenty of time on my hands. So, I thought to myself, what shall I do today? Custom Zombies is looking mighty fine, and so Custom Zombies it was. I had some fun playing a quality Map (not gonna drop names :please:) and then I thought, let’s give this a crack…

Oh…
My…
God…

I messed up big time with this map. I was having second thoughts just looking at the main menu screen for this map.
I mean, Just look at it, even box ma- I mean, One Window Challenges have a better main menu screen than this. But, despite this little pothole on the road to ruin, I pushed on, thinking that maybe he just forgot about it, like how a step-father forgets his adopted children with a quick scull of a beer. :-\

I gotta tell ya, I was surprised, but not in the I-just-got-a-small-loan-of-a-million-dollars kind of way, it was in the where-the-fuck-is-my-weapon surprised, because, in case the above image doesn’t do me justice, you don’t have a weapon equipped with you, in your primary slot anyway. This becomes a real pain the arse, as it only gives you one weapon slot. The feeling kind of goes like this. It’s like unwrapping your birthday present, to find yourself a brand-new PC, but, the makers thought it would be hilarious if they only gave you the Minimum Specs to be able to Run Minesweeper on it. It’s also a punch in the guts after a delicious meal, it’s a kick in the balls after amazing sex. Just imagine a really good thing, then having it ruined almost instantaneously.

The above image, is showcasing the only feel-good moment that this map offers, that being an actual ASM1, instead of a M1927 2.0. Everything else is as depressing as a handjob in a back-alley from a trannie called pixeldust. Half of the weapons are silent, making me feel like my game is actually a silent film, and the game is constantly freezing, making me feel like I’m versing the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except more frustrating as it isn’t scripted. Hell, even the grenades are broken to the shithouse, because instead of throwing a lovely oval-shaped ball of love and destruction, you throw a Cow-bell…

A...

Fucking...

Cowbell...

And , you do the equivalent of being Stevie Wonder, and by that I mean that when you want to throw a grenade, your face finally throws in the towel and melts all over your face until your throw bessies cowbell in some sort of direction. Because explosives weren’t very dangerous before, so we might as well try throwing them blind, really adds to the immersion of the zombie-slaying experience.

There is a Pack-a-Punch on this map, but its whereabouts are as unknown as the location of Atlantis of Tupac Shakur.
To really seal the deal, the pathing of the zombies is more broken than the fourth wall after a deadpool movie. The zombies rise up, look around, go ‘fuck this’ and sprint in the exact opposite direction of me, looking for a way to end this nightmare. Then, they come to same realisation that we need each other to die, I can shoot them, relieving them of their horrors, and they can bash me more than Chris Brown on Rhianna.

Overall, don’t bother playing this map, even if it is in BETA, wait for a full release, that will hopefully, come with some Morphine to numb this malignant cancer that is growing inside my eyes.

Leave your thoughts down below, and let me know if I went too far this time, because everyone seems to think I went hard-out on my last humorous review (oh, I held back, believe me :-X). This could be the last time I do anything humorous, as my humour doesn’t seem to hit home like freight train through your front door.
Catch ya on the flip-side.
Jiffy
A quick Rank: DILLIGAF/40 - DILLIGAF standing for...

Do
I
Look
I
Give
A
F**k

Oh, here's the Link, if any of you like to live life dangerously: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=9777.0
8 years ago
G'day all,
I am having serious problems with harry's perks & Mystery Box stuff, and I have no clue as to how it happens, if anyone has any ideas for it, let me know.
Below is the console commands for every different process.
Any help is appreciated.

Compiling .map file (console)
http://paste.md-5.net/yaxusekulo.tex

Compiling _patch File (Console)
http://paste.md-5.net/mibuwogiqu.tex

Converting Materials (console)
http://paste.md-5.net/bifuqusode.md

Building the Mod (Console)
http://paste.md-5.net/jikekoxetu.md
8 years ago

Welcome to Project Contamination: Awakening, a map that has indeed awoken something inside of me, and that is there is finally something dirtier than a brothel in full swing. This map was released by HitmanVere, and was received by the public with a strong support for it, well; you would hope so, especially after this map has been in development ever since 2014, generating a rather large following during this timeline. Anyway, without further ado, let’s get into the pros & cons of this map.

Pros:

Weapons are on point in this map: I couldn’t put one foot wrong on any of the weapons in this map, as they just seemed to flow so well, as they would in their respective titles. With weapons ranging from the Ranger Double-Barrelled Shotgun from MW2, to the re-designed and redefined VR-13, this maps arsenal couldn’t possibly get any broader. So, kudos to whoever did the weapons, as you did a top job (are you kidding yourself Hitman?)

It is a very detailed map: You can tell Hitman left no stone unturned when it came to detailing, the map looked gorgeous, even with the radioactive fallout floating around me, I was able to still see the map for its potential. Such things that stand out are the little letters that he had done up, which were a lovely little touch to the map, as this really gives the map some depth, and gives backstory to possibly one potential Boss (no spoilers here).

The bosses are balanced out: In this map there are two bosses (3 if you choose the right path), the first being the boogyman, and the second being an infected test subject, in other words, a Napalm Zombie 2.0. These guys both have pros and cons to them, but they seem to be balanced out.
For example, The Boogyman has 2 attacks, a devastating ground slam with his trusty cinderblock sledgehammer, and a Sledge Swing, which sends any nearby attackers sailing for the hills. That’s the cons, but the Pro’s? The range is limited, so keeping him at distance will make his attacks obsolete (he’s also good for building points).
Meanwhile the Infected zombie has 2 ‘attacks’, so to speak. The first being that he distorts your vision by melting your face (he’s acid dummy), then, if you get too close, he decides to end his life, in a bid to end yours as well, which will and can do, providing the circumstances are right, with a self-destruct. His pros are that you can build points off of him, and use him as a bio-bomb to kill other zombies.

Multiple endings are at your disposal: In case I haven’t mentioned it earlier, this map has the lot, including multiple endings. I would say, I won’t spoil it, but people probably already know both endings, so bugger it. The 1st ending being the simple way out, by entering a fallout shelter. Which in turn kills you, reminiscent of the Fallout Series, as Hitman must’ve taken notes from Vault-Tec. This is available immediately and ends immediately.

While the 2nd ending is a little more tricky, so to speak. It requires you to live for 5 rounds after activating it, then at the end of that, you call in re-enforcements. These guys bring you a care package, which in turn, leads to you setting of yet another Nuclear Bomb, killing everybody and Everything that happens to be standing around (Hitman is basically Vault-Tec at this point). This division of what you want to do is exciting, as it offer players more variety on what and how they want to play, and in turn end, the game.

New Perk is a nice addition: The new perk in the map, if I can describe it in one word, it would be cool (pardon the pun). I’m not going to spoil what it does, but all I can say is that it proves useful if you want to make it easier for you in the long run.
Well, no map is perfect, so let’s get into the Cons of this map.

Cons:

Radius of Nova's is extremely large: By god, if a Nuke won’t kill you, then the self-destruct of these little bastards will. I know this can be remedied by PHD flopper, but that’s useless when you are getting bombarded with these little bastards going ‘ka-blooey’. I’m sure this probably gonna get patched at a later date, but for now, that’s a con.

Not enough uses with the new perk: Yes, the perk is a nice addition, but, for its price, I don’t feel the price matches what you get from it, kind of like an Xbox One, or a Ford, whichever comes first.

No perk limit: Now, everyone, calm your tits, this is my review, so if you don’t like it, just tell me, after all, I’m only a human with different emotions and thoughts to anyone else on this planet (or forum at that matter). But, I like having a perk limit, as it sets boundaries and makes you prioritise what perks will make the cut, and which ones won’t. If there was a way to increase the perk limit (or give us all the perks for completing the EE up to the ending our lives bit) I would be all for it, but having this nooby option, kinda makes me a little sad on the inside.

Final Verdict

Level Detail: 10/10. Looks great, feels great, and since I’ve been playing Fallout 4 a lot recently, gives of a great vibe.
Custom Content: 10/10. Everything, literally everything is custom, INCLUDING the Knife Model (yay! ;D).
Fun Scale: 8/10. Lots of fun can be had, as there are a lot of new toys to try out.
Replayability: 8/10. Multiple Endings, A metric S**t-Tonne of Weaponry at your disposal, and plenty of secrets to uncover, just grab some friends and go f**k S**t up!
Overall Score: 36/40

Download Link: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9927.0.html
credits to Nathiri for helping get some of these screenshots, thanks luv ;)
8 years ago
! No longer available

I'm looking forward to when the creator finally releases the tools he's made (check the video description on YouTube).
8 years ago

Welcome to Project Yeti, a map that doesn’t actually feature a Yeti or snow monster in general. This map is made by Chromastone10 and was originally made with the intention of the YouTuber Laggin24x being the first person to be able to post footage of it. The Fact is, this map was not meant to be his Contest Map, but, shit got complicated and now it is. This map was also announced by UGX as the Bronze Medallist for the UGX-Mods & Zommods competition 2015.

Well, without further ado, let’s get into the Pros & Cons of this map.

PROS

Snow Map: There aren’t many of these around at the moment, and this is refreshing, as majority of maps go with the dark & gloomy theme, instead of themes like the snow theme.

Weapons on Point: as expected from Chroma ever since CPH, his weapons are on point, including a few Dual Wield weapons, such as Mustang & Sally and the Dual FMG9’s from MW3. Speaking of MW3, this map has a decent variety of weapons, including a re-done Wave gun, which has made it into the Gershe Gun, which was refreshing.

Five Teleporters: I personally like the five teleporters, as they work without the fuss of having to link them. As well as the fact it was like a lottery whether you got to where you wanted was also nice.

The Slide: A refreshing Mechanic which replaces the standard Drop-shot (since Dolphin Dive isn’t really a thing in W@W) with a slide from any of the latest 3 Call of Duty titles (take your pick, they all have a slide)

Well, no map is perfect, so let’s get into the cons of this map.

CONS

Not much to do: This is like the zombies of old, which thanks to maps like leviathan and Oil Rig, is a bad thing, as having nothing to pursue is kind of boring.

Four Perk Limit: This map has a four perk limit with no way of changing the amount/earning more perks. I am all for perk limits, as it forces to prioritise what perks are needed more than the other, but if there is a way to earn more slots (like a perk drop, a mini easter egg, etc.) it adds to the gameplay, as you can attempt to earn all the perks that are on offer.

Final Verdict

Level Detail: 8/10.Props to Chroma, as this map was a good map to look at, from the Five-styled Pack-a-Punch area to the normal map, it was nice

Custom Content: 9/10. The weapons and majority of the models are custom, but the Knife model is not.

Fun Scale: 5/10. It was fun, but nothing too exciting.

Replayability: 3/10. Like Box Map X, except that Box Map X had an objective that could be unlocked and completed, unlike this map.

Overall Score: 25/40

Download Link: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9214.0.html
8 years ago

Welcome to Encampment, a map almost as rainy and wet as Townsville during cyclone season. This map was produced by the popular ProRevenge, with the Help of HarryBo21 with his Perks and People like Steviewonder87 for weapons. A little disclaimer, this is a V1.0, so any updates that rectify and negativities in this review will be updated/removed when any updates are released that may rectify them.

Well, without further ado, let’s get into the Pros and Cons in this map.

PROS

Wide Variety of Weapons at your disposal: This map is loaded with a wide range of weapons from a variety of Call of Duty titles, as well as Battlefield. This Ranges from Black Ops 1’s AK-74U & the Uzi to Black Ops 3’s ARK-7 (now known as the KN-44) and the Battlefield SiG 556. Weapons felt smooth and worked well at slaying the zombies that it was tasked with.
Great colour Palette: I love maps like this, when it looks stunning and plays well whilst doing so. This map stands out from the other maps as it uses a more vibrant colour palette instead of a post-apocalyptic grey-ish setting. The community needs to make more maps under this colour palette, as most maps have been going for a darker setting, which is being overused. Maps like Shangri-La were pretty maps to look at, so more maps like it would definitely be a step in the right direction.

Harry’s Perk system: Of course, the perk system which debuted in Pro’s last map, have returned better than ever. Perks work well, and the updated Deadshot Daiquiri is a treat for building points.

Well, no map is perfect, so let’s get into the Cons of this map.

CONS

Perk limit: Before you go ahead and rev me about there being a way to get more than 4 perks, let me explain. The perk drop is extremely rare, kind of like the Perk-a-holic gobblegum everybody hunts for. I only received 1 of these drops in the 30 rounds I’ve played. Maybe a little side quest to be able to earn more slots would be nice, but if not, it’s no biggie, but it is a little annoying.

No Hells Retriever or Death Machine Drops: There is obviously a reason this was removed from the map, but they were nice additions to the map during the BETA of it. The Death Machine drop was useful when you got your hands on the
WunderWaffe DG-2 Drop, as you would be good until you ran out of ammo, which by then you should be doing pretty fine.

Final Verdict

Level Detail: 10/10. Looks great, colour palette really made me get engrossed into the map.

Custom Content: 9/10. Everything, literally everything is custom, except the Knife Model.

Fun Scale: 8/10. Lots of fun can be had, as there are a lot of new toys to try out.

Replayability: 6/10. As mentioned earlier, this map has a lot of guns to try out to see which is best, but after doing that,
this map had me losing interest in it, as I was getting bored of it.

Overall Score: 33/40

Download Link: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7914.0.html
8 years ago
Loading ...