Local Time
April 24, 2024, 12:27:24 pm

Contact & Social Links

CoD WaW
jayjivecert
Discord
JayJiveCertified#1501
NO T4M required :):):)

A map inspired by early shooter games as well as the mid-development aesthetic (purposeful unfinished feeling). Enjoy!

Mediafire Link:
[download]https://www.mediafire.com/file/3958gnsmzk44ilb/nazi_zombie_retro.exe/file[/downl...
1 year ago
I joined the day before my 16th birthday in 2019 cuz I had just gotten World at War and I was like "ay, cool maps bro". BUT THEN, I was like "what if I made my OWN maps :cheesy:" And so, I started watching vids on YouTube and I was "WHERE DO THEY GET ALL THESE COOL PERKS AND...
2 years ago
Hello Klaudeh! This map is impressively built and I would be interested in working with you! I am looking for a mapper and your style is very unique. If you wouldn't mind, I would love it if you at least reached out to me on Discord (JayJiveCertified#1501) and we can talk about a potential[/...
2 years ago
I have legitimately been searching for these wonder weaposn FOR YEARS NOW. The fact that you're even generous enough to give these away is honestly the best. Been using your black ops weapons for awhile now and this is truly the icing on the cake! Thank you so much shippuden!!!
2 years ago
Incredible stuff my guy! Thank you for everything you do bro, you are truly a legend in this community! Heard about your accident a few weeks ago, I hope you're doing ok and I'm amazed how you continue to produce epic stuff like this! Keep up the great work shippuden!
2 years ago
T4M IS REQUIRED!!!

A map inspired by dreams, friends, and colleagues. I hope you enjoy it and all of its awesome features!

Mediafire Link:
www.mediafire.com

Mega Li...
2 years ago
Loading ...