or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Huvor

I'm having trouble finding a water texture that blends from shore to solid water, all the textures either are completly transparent, or have a SOILD cutoff from brushmodel to the water. I was wondering if anybody had any tips or anything to get the falloff of the ground and water texture to be perfect :) thanks

7 years ago
Round 63 on Encampment! Took me 9+ hours.; Rest in Peace Huvor. Your crown has been Revoked to a new king

I'm coming for you
8 years ago
Yeh, we're not saying you need to stop this illegal activity, by all means go ahead, but keep it on the down low and do it privately. Like dealing drugs or killing someone. :)

What a way to describe it, lol. I understand though devs get shit from activision and so forth
8 years ago
Well, thanks for clearing it up, If i want anything else, ill ask privately :)
8 years ago
I didn't mean to start anything... I have been porting weapons normally for some time but i'm new to the custom zombie scene, I though you were allowed to share assets between each other, or at least ask for them :/
8 years ago
Ok sorry then jeesus, I made a mistake the whole community doesn't have to bash me
8 years ago
I know how to port weapons... But I don't have the games/tools necessary for bo3, and I still wanted to add some good guns to my map... Plus he said he was letting anybody use his assets so I figured i would ask. I'm not trying to be a dick about it but I dont think i did anything wrong...
8 years ago
:( what... Did I do something wrong lol
8 years ago
Do you have the KN-44 Port? I would like to use that in my upcoming map :)
8 years ago
Beat the record... Took me ages...
8 years ago
This map is sheer fun... That PaP M40 tho!!!
8 years ago
Actually pretty challenging... great job man
8 years ago
The map is so fun but I wasn't a fan of the "no color till PaP" thing, but thats just me. good job :D
8 years ago
This map is so fun... GG
8 years ago
Looks good!, ill give it a play
8 years ago
Loading ...