or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - gustoman

How do you add skybox to your map? If you add it as a misc_model, you're doing it wrong.
so how should I add it ? as script ?
7 years ago
write down your findings so next person looking for the answer to the same problems don't have to make a new topic on the matter and will find the solution thanks to you.
fixed
7 years ago
Does this look right? http://imgur.com/a/2KfVj If so, it still isn't working. The path nodes are two squares away from each other, the zombie spawners, and the barriers. The reason I have the zombie spawners facing away from the building is because I want the zombies to walk around a wall that I will make between the zombie spawners and the barriers.
yes your paths are correct now, but I can see the zombies are to high from the ground. Maybe that's the problem or problem could be zone. If your zone is set up incorrect than this is the problem. Also it may be zombie windows or zombies that have incorrect KVP.
7 years ago
On your picture I can see 2 problems. I hope this will help you. 1) Your paths are very close to each other. I see that you have path on every square ( 2D grid radiant ). Make sure between paths are two squares, so one square space. 2) Zombie windows have already paths, so you don't have to add paths right next to windows and make sure your paths don't touch each other. 
7 years ago
I figured out already. This is the solution for people who wants make their models bigger. Press "N" and add KVP "modelscale"
7 years ago
I have sky box in my map but it looks ugly ( i'm using it just for light ) but also I want add xmodel skybox and my question is how can I make this skybox bigger to cover whole map ?
7 years ago
But he needs at least one zone for the starting room to activate some spawners before he buy a door. And i think that this would also cause script runtime errors, maybe.

So you could drag the start_zone over your whole map and instead of making new zones you can activate some spawners with a debris. ::)
sure I agree with u. That's why I said he will need zones later. He wanted know how to remove it so I just told him. :]
7 years ago
If you created set up map than there is just 1 ( start_zone ). You can remove zone same way like everything else in radiant. Just click on the zone you want to remove and hit "delete" or "backspace" on keyboard. But later you will need zones.
7 years ago
u can isntal UGX v1.1 there are already perks and weapons
7 years ago
if you use UGX v1.1 just remove dogs from your map
7 years ago
are you sure you have your triggers & script_flags set correct?
yeah there was problem with script_flag I had there enter_zone, so I changed it for enter_zone_from_zone

Thank u very much for help.
7 years ago
Code Snippet
Plaintext
        add_adjacent_zone( "start_zone",      "zone1",   "enter_zone1" );
        add_adjacent_zone( "start_zone",      "zone2",   "enter_zone2" );
        add_adjacent_zone( "zone2",         "zone3",   "enter_zone3" );
        add_adjacent_zone( "zone1",         "tunnel",   "enter_tunnel_from_1" );
        add_adjacent_zone( "zone3",         "tunnel",   "enter_tunnel_from_3" );
        add_adjacent_zone( "tunnel",         "zone4",   "enter_zone4" );
its not working I sent u message please reply me
7 years ago
I have weird problem or I don't know how to set up my zones right. I know how to do everything but my map has many ways.

My start_zone works fine.
Zone1 works fine.
Zone2 works fine.
Zone3 works fine.

Problem with tunnel_zone.
My tunnel has 3 different ways and all 3 ways you can buy from both sites. From outside of tunnel and also from inside of tunnel.

IMAGE to see my zones: http://imgur.com/Ud2jcP0

My problem is when I activate any way of tunnel it also activate other zones that are connected with tunnel. For example ZONE 1 is connected to the tunnel and when I buy debris it also activate other zones "zone2,zone3,zone4".

I tried script my zones like this:

add_adjacent_zone( "start_zone",      "zone1",   "enter_zone1" );
   add_adjacent_zone( "start_zone",      "zone2",   "enter_zone2" );
   add_adjacent_zone( "zone2",         "zone3",   "enter_zone3" );
   add_adjacent_zone( "zone1",         "tunnel",   "enter_tunnel" );
   add_adjacent_zone( "zone3",         "tunnel",   "enter_tunnel" );
        add_adjacent_zone( "zone4",         "tunnel",   "enter_tunnel" );

I also tried this:

add_adjacent_zone( "start_zone",      "zone1",   "enter_zone1" );
   add_adjacent_zone( "start_zone",      "zone2",   "enter_zone2" );
   add_adjacent_zone( "zone2",         "zone3",   "enter_zone3" );
   add_adjacent_zone( "tunnel",         "zone1",   "enter_zone1" );
   add_adjacent_zone( "tunnel",         "zone3",   "enter_zone3" );
        add_adjacent_zone( "tunnel",         "zone4l",   "enter_zone4" );

Again if I want go to the tunnel when I buy 1 o these zones from outside or inside its also activate other zones that are connected with tunnel as well. If any know please help.

7 years ago
here is a suggestion: allow cheats
yes but how ? I don't want create new map. UGX 1.1 automatically blocked it.
7 years ago
Hello guys I use UGX v1.1 and I want make trailer for my map. I tried write into console "noclip" but it says no cheats allowed. Do you know how can I record and make nice shots of my map please ? Thanks for advice.
7 years ago
Loading ...