or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - geh233

when you guys do make ugx xmas v2, i think it would be cool if you put throwing knives in it but make them sharpend  candy canes!!!!!!!
12 years ago
hey im just sayin, i think the outer glow of the ugx mod logo shhould be yellow or red. as long as its not white because the white makes it look xmas-like. reminds me of ugx xmas and i KNOW comosea and bar 2.o are NOT going to be based on xmas. also yellow or red would look badass!!
12 years ago
thanks 4 takin my advice!!!
12 years ago
hey wont it be finished faster since the ugx team is helping you out now?
12 years ago
it says right in the topic when its coming out
oops sorry! i was too  excited!!  :D
12 years ago
um.. when is this coming out? :D :D :D :D soooooooo excited!
12 years ago
If you can wait until a few weeks after Comosea's release, we will be updating UGX Christmas with the latest version of UGX Mod, which will fix the launch crashes that less than a handful of people are having.
is there any chance that when you update ugx xmas that it will be somewhat bigger?
12 years ago
okay ill doit
12 years ago
yes to both
12 years ago
well it say some errors but it ends up a success
12 years ago
yessir
12 years ago
its steam. all legit. no illeagal copy
12 years ago
Hey guys i think you may know me as the one who has WAY to many problems with mapping, but finnaly Sajeone helped me. i thought it was over but its not  :( now my instead of my mod builder saying error, now it works but it stops responding randomly when building mod. igave it some time but nothing hapened and ive retried it multiple times. once again, someone please help me!
12 years ago
that's not the problem. are your running script placer also as admin?
yes i did :(
12 years ago
im sure everything you said i did ran all as admin and hit the apply but under the the error path files to make em not read only
12 years ago
Loading ...