or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - geh233

make sure all of the programs in waws bin folder are set to run as administrator. And also that the file path its trying to access is not read-only
after i make them not read only, the same error pops up. so i go back to the properties and it says read only again!
12 years ago
Copying  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\mods\nazi_zombie_gehlaboratories\dlc3_weapons.iwd
     to  C:\Users\Garrett\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\nazi_zombie_gehlaboratories\dlc3_weapons.iwd
Copying  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\mods\nazi_zombie_gehlaboratories\mod.arena
     to  C:\Users\Garrett\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\nazi_zombie_gehlaboratories\mod.arena
Copying  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\mods\Test\dlc3_weapons.iwd
     to  C:\Users\Garrett\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\Test\dlc3_weapons.iwd
Copying  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\mods\Test\mod.arena
     to  C:\Users\Garrett\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\Test\mod.arena
Copying  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\mods\usermaps\images.iwd
     to  C:\Users\Garrett\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\usermaps\images.iwd
ERROR: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Garrett\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\usermaps\images.iwd' is denied.

---------------------------
   Errors

FILES:       18314
UPDATED:    4
ERRORS:    20673
----------------------------
12 years ago
Every time i try and build a mod, it will say error 2067. did i install the mod builder wrong? thanks
                                                                                                                                                     geh233
12 years ago
 :rainbow:
12 years ago
I saw the new upcoming mp maps coming out and i was wondering...Will Ugx have there Own Multiplayer Server? you could unlock black ops guns, the thundergun, and new perks killstreaks and other custom guns made by ugx! that'd be cool!
12 years ago
Will Ugx have there Own Multiplayer Server? you could unlock black ops guns and also the thundegun and that stuff. that'd be cool!
12 years ago
alright. :accepted: but if i give you the map but you gotta script it. ill give you credit of course! the script just needs to be normal stuff and possibly (if you could) an extremely fast rapid fire  raygun called "The G.E.H" :)
12 years ago
idk..  there are people that are gonna put custom guns in it..
12 years ago
okay nothing i do works. i made a mod and all that shit and now errors are popping up.. can someone just script my map please!! i need it fast too!!
12 years ago
its says error 2063  :-[
12 years ago
go to root/raw/maps and scroll down to find the _zombiemode.gsc files. one of them is telsa, but for good measures, copy and paste all of the _zombiemode.gsc files into root/mods/mapname/map.
yessir!
12 years ago
wait it said compile error couldnt find tesla  :-[ now what?
12 years ago
Of course you need to make your own mod folder if you plan to make a Singleplayer mission. I suggest you go over the basics and also start with a standard zombie map before starting on such an advanced project.

http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Setting_up_a_new_map
thank you soooo much!!!!
12 years ago
To change the starting loadout, you add _loadout.gsc to your mod's map folder and edit the file. It's pretty straightforward if you can read script - reply if you need help.

As far as the sound problems, are you missing all sound or just weapon sounds?
im missing all sounds and with the mod thing, should i just create a new mod or do i have to get one off the internet?
12 years ago
Hello, i'm making a really cool 40's police singleplayer mission. i want my guy to start with a .357 Magnum and a Trenchgun. How do i do that? And also when i tested the map,  there was no sound. How do i get sound in my map?

thanks!,
                 geh233
12 years ago
Loading ...