or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - fiveseven hd

ok im going to give that a go then. thanks mate
8 years ago
ahhh ok that does actually M.A.K.E. Cents. Thanks for taking the time to explain that properly.   Now my question would be if I have a localized.ff file that is already compiled. Then I want to add a different localized.ff is it possible to overwrite that and keep all the models.etc from the previous .ff when I compile again. Sorry if Im phrasing this incorrectly or making this more confusing than it should be. Ive having problems trying to get the perks and redeemer to work at the same time.  Should i only have the localized.ff from the redeemer and not the perks to work properly ?
Five
8 years ago
Hello so I'm really confused on how this works.  For example I added harry's perks, and then the hells redeemer/retriever. I have a map_patch.ff, and a localized_map.ff. So there were more than one map_patch i needed to install but would i loose any information from overwriting the pre existing file. Should I even have both of these at the same time? Are there limits to what I can add and such. Also I have a skype as it may be easier to explain this by speaking to each other ...so any help would be appreciated.
Five
8 years ago
cool share thanks man
8 years ago
nice! looks great man. about to play it right now.
8 years ago
I was actually looking for somthing like this...great job man. Im playing around with it right now .
8 years ago
worked great for me..just took a bit to load. Very fun and fast pace. I love the chaos. Congrats on the release Man!
8 years ago
i really like the idea of this, unfortunately I dont quite understand how to set this up. I understand and really like how you explain each fucntion. I just dont know what I need to do in radiant/set up for the scripting part.  Im trying to learn this whole scripting thing as best I can on my own but its hard as shit. When I progress a bit more i'll def come back to this tho. Looks pretty amazing man.
8 years ago
This map looks amazing. Cant wait to play. This is what custom zombies it all about man. I can only imagine the work you put into this.  I always get excited whenever I see a new map thats not the shape of a box and has amazing detailing. Great job man , look to see more like this in the future.
9 years ago
okay I just added a couple of these items to my actual bucket list  :D
9 years ago
whats your steam i typed (bobby_z_begin) and it didnt show anyones profile.
FiveSeven
9 years ago
wow ...looks good man thanks for sharing..is this from green house .....?
9 years ago
thanks man i appreciate it
9 years ago
same question as above is the boss zombie model george included in the download .
9 years ago
Loading ...