or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - fiveseven hd

great job man looks amazing
9 years ago
nice map guys... ive been waiting for this for a long time..well worth the wait.
9 years ago
Nice, thanks for the reply on what I need to do to get started and implement this. Im going to play around with making a script...i have no idea how I would even go about putting that together but at least I know what im looking for now. Thanks again for these awesome effects man I really appreciate it. Hoppy Easter

FiveSeven
9 years ago
hey guys,  how do i add these effects to my acidgat. im not quite sure where to put the fx's. I know its somwhere in my raw/fx/?  I have both versions reg and papa of the acidgat ....any ideas?  :nyan:
Five Seven
9 years ago
nice job man..been looking for this one..thanks.
9 years ago
Having some trouble with putting the generators in my map. I have the prephabs downloaded but having problems on when i need to do with the scripting and if i need to enter any entities  :please:
FiveSeven
9 years ago
this map this awesome...cant wait to play.  ;D
9 years ago
Great map Scotch,,,thanks for sharing this, I had fun playing this yesterday with a few friends. I like how deadshot is actually very useful and even with 4 people it was challenging (or maybe were just slow) look forward to the next map sure. merry xmas
fiveseven...
9 years ago
thanks ray, it was a loose file. i just deleted all of the maps in my mods folder and reinstalled the map. im going to play it now ...
9 years ago
when i try to play the map in solo i get a script err reading "function/ modder help hud _ create text already defined...maps_ugx_modder_help gsc.//..then maps dlc3..any idea what or why when. i cant wait to try this map
9 years ago
merry christmas to me ..thanks for the great map  :D
9 years ago
Nice job on the map, im trying to download the new update for this map but it seems the link is not working. Looking forward to playing the updated version. Awesome job man.
9 years ago
Tried playing co-op and solo but keep getting a G Spawn Error.  Great map design for your first map ....look forward to playing it again.
9 years ago
Loading ...